New bumper packs

Hmmm they still really have a way to go with giving us what they want dont they

Oh what an epic fail Exante! You bring out water flavourings, lots want it, but cant order it! :D :copon:

Divster said:
Oh what an epic fail Exante! You bring out water flavourings, lots want it, but cant order it! :D :copon:

Stupid isn't it! I'd order it right now but I'm not due to buy my shakes until next week when hubby gets paid! Grrr

I'm so glad they have shakes and bars! I despise the soups but only put up with them because I still want the bars!

Will be buying the soups n shakes pack ?. Glad less shakes in the pack but do love my balance will top with Tesco and BL bars. So happy the water flavours are cheaper than CD! Will get the mix. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I dont mind any of them.... soups, shakes and I do prefer the Exante bars than Tesco, or BL ones. So I have no clue what I will get the next time.
I will definately be getting some of the orange drink :)
Gutted about the minimum spend being sooooo high :(

I think the Shakes and Soups bumper pack is a bit misleading....

7 of each of the shakes
14 of each of the soups ....

Just thought I would post this incase anyone didn't notice :)

Omg I just ordered and received bloody soups mixed bumper pack and I hate soups :(

notsoskinnymarge said:
I think the Shakes and Soups bumper pack is a bit misleading....

7 of each of the shakes
14 of each of the soups ....

Just thought I would post this incase anyone didn't notice :)

I did, but really don't mind, I don't like shakes as much. I still have a few strawberry ones that av been avoiding. Was gonna exchange them with a friend but may not have to anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yaaay! I ordered the original bumper pack and am struggling to get through the soups. Feels like a waste of money, but I might have to go straight ahead and order a shakes and bars bumper pack asap! I think my will power will be much better if I can forget about the soups... ew.

You can't just order the flavourings though and I just had a months pack delivered yesterday.

hiya SAF why dont you email them and point that out..they may make an exception for you in those circumstances xx

Another vote for the soups and shakes pack and the balance is just right
Using up the exante bars but have to say Tesco and Asda ones are so much nicer - maybe exante can look at offering more choice in the bars at some point
Andrea x

Ooo I cannot wait to place my next order so I can get some drinks - that will be a big and very welcome change to plain water. I wonder if you can mix it in fizzy water ! I shall go for the shakes and bars pack next as I am not really a " hot drink " person so only put up with soups to get the bars. Hopefully this will improve my willpower - to know that I can have a nice icy cold shake in the evenings rather than a soup !

Back