New but I am a restarter

Cypherkitty

Hey guys

Im not really new to this, but after a couple of years of hitches I am back to thinking about my weight, but more importantly how I feel. I have been on slimming world before and lost 2 1/2 stone, I was only a couple of stone off target, and my world turned upside-down. Im not saying that this is an excuse but I do feel like I let it slide.

I am fed up with feeling my stomach there all the time, I know that sounds strange as its always there, but I can really feel it now and I can see it, this I cannot have any longer, so I finally have built up the will power to start down this road again, it takes a lot as I know all you guys know, to finally bring yourself round to thinking about it and actually doing something.

I started Monday and I believe that I have stuck to everything that I should be... but I have been forgetting to write a food diary... naughty me, so I cant be sure, but I have stuck to what I know what works. I haven't been exercising, but I have been suffering for years with fatigue, but I know that after a couple of weeks of detoxing my body with good healthy food that I should start feeling the benefits and be able to exercise.

I know I have a long long way to go this time, but as long as I have a support network around me I believe that I can do it!

So to all of you good luck and healthy thoughts!

Lulu

Lulu
I know exactly what you mean about your stomsch as I feel exactly the same. I am restarting on monday and have a good amount of weight to lose but I am hoping that my head is at long last in the right place and I can succeed this time. I hope you do well and look forward to hearing about your progress

You too hun, we can do it! Just have to keep thinking of our goal, and we will do it :)

Hi lulu it was my stomach that got me started too so know where you're coming from. I could feel it growing just under my not insubstantial bust and it was getting me down also cos I know that once you start gaining there it's very dangerous for your heart. Always been an hourglass but my waist disappeared so I was more like a beer glass! I am hopefully getting my first half stone this week and it's week 5 so it's going slowly and steadily for me but I was getting into the mindset of "oh well this must be it as I'm getting older" but have decided that not going to do that. I find the food diary helps me as I would cheat more if I didn't fill it in and know I do lots of "forgetting" of things if I don't fess up. I keep mine on my phone. Just got a journal app. Good luck with your journey and hope you feel energised soon

Back