New Cambridge Diary section

KD

Gone fishing
If anyone would like to have their diaries moved into this section can you pm me please and I've shift it over :)

hi, i have sent you a PM. thanks

Hi, I'd like to be part of the Cambridge Diet Forum, but I'm not sure how to start a diary? I've got a blog, though.... Can you help, please? Thanks, Tessieg1

Once again I have to thank you, FBS!! :)
I'm going to do so right away. Hope you're well? Tess

Does anyone know how I can get my diary moved to this section? I have sent a PM, but guessing its to the wrong person.
I don't want to keep boring people in the main thread with my diary.

Many thanks

Does anyone know how I can get my diary moved to this section? I have sent a PM, but guessing its to the wrong person.

Many thanks
KD is not around anymore.. so try Mini or starlight x

Many thanks

I have moved your diary:)

Please could someone move my 'diary' from the weigh in section. I cant contact anyone at the moment for some reason...

Many Thanks

k xxx

NineteenStone said:
Hiya! I am sooo new here and just started a blog. How do i move my diaries to cwp diaries only. I have got a blog too. Thanks

Hiya

Im not sure as one of the admin/moderators did mine. They may read this post but if you start s thread and ask in that help (in the Cambridge section) they will definitely see it and move it for you.

Let me know if that works xxx

I have a blog but no one seems to be able to view how can i move it to the diary section

i cant figure this out i cant make a profile it says i need 50 posts whats that?? im 10 days into cambridge and would love the moral support :)

If you click on the link below it will tell you about Posting Privileges

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/119933-newbie-posting-privileges-links-policy.html

If you need help or support start a new thread and ask for it...keeping a diary is helpful for as well as being a record for yourself it gives members a place to drop by and say hello and you make friends by posting on other threads and lending your support, a well done for losing weight or encouragement for staying on track is always appreciated.

Hi im new t this trying to work my way round ,whats the difference between a blog and diary please

Hiya,
I started a new thread to begin my own diary, but it hasn't appeared yet. How long does it usually take to appear?
Just enjoying a banana bliss smoothie! It's lush! :D
Thanks so much,
Samantha

Back