New CD RULES - Calorie Counter Website

Diva2B

Striving to be good.....
CD Counsellor LINDA posted up new CD Rules this morning.

Just wanted to share a website I found if you are looking at having 200 calorie meals....
Everything is in there right down to the last gram of cabbage!!!!!

Website is:

Calorie Count Plus - Free, Intelligent, Online Dieting

You can sign up and create yourself an account and it will store your food for the day. Each entry breaks down a food rating, proportion of fat, carb, protein etc.....

I found it really useful - hope you do too!

Michelle xxx

Cheers Meeshell, I will have a look at that:) x

I'm starting CD Tuesday so am not sure what the 200 cal meal is all about. I'm sure I'll find this useful when I do switch.

Thanks hun.x

icon4.gif
Sole Source and Sole Source + (Addition of Skimmed Milk)
You can still just do SS as always however to do this your CDC must write to the GP for information only as SS is below 600 cals these are the new rules.

If you do not want your CDC to notify your GP you must then do the SS+ programmes either 4 shakes and 200ml skimmed milk or 3 shakes and 200 cal meal (similar to the AAM) this equates to 615 cals.

You can however opt to do SS+ anyway as you may wish to have the skimmed milk or extra pack.

You can also have three packs and skimmed milk, however, the GP would still need to be notified as this would fall under 600 cals. This is not a set programme please discuss with your individual CDC.

A VLCD (under 800 cals) can only be used for 12 weeks then on week 13 you have to move up to 810 which is a LCD.

SS+ is still a VLCD.

You can also now stay on SS for the 12 weeks continuously then add food in week 13 then continue for another 12 weeks or until BMI 25 is reach which is the point at which 810 has to be introduced.

The foods for the SS+ are as listed in the New Pink and Blue booklet, these are however the same as those listed for AAM in the Old Pink and Blue booklet.
20 Years' Service Award
Special Merit Award Winner 2005

This is a copy of Linda's original post for those who haven't seen it.
These are the NEW CD RULES!!

Michelle xx

This all sounds a bit complicated to me at the moment. I'm used to Lipotrim which is three shakes a day.....full stop.

I'm sure once I've been Tuesday and I've read all the material, it will all become clear.

Thanks for the info.:D

NP Shazpaz.....
You are doing great aren't you......
well done on your before and after photo's - what a changed woman!
Personally I can't wait to have collarbones!!!! :D

Mikki x

The 200 cal meal must be from the allowed foods in the Sole Source booklet only.

In the old booklet it is Add A Meal week allowance in the new SS+ allowance. Both the same.

Thanks for clarifying that Linda....

I speak as one who has optimistic views on portion sizes :eek: and has been known to have green veg falling off the plate.
You can work out how many grams you can have of what and how many calories it is costing you.

M xx

NP Shazpaz.....
You are doing great aren't you......
well done on your before and after photo's - what a changed woman!
Personally I can't wait to have collarbones!!!! :D

Mikki x

Thanks hun. Collarbones were my first target....LOL. I should have put that in my signature and the date acheived. I never realised they had disappeared!!

Back