New CDC .. wow !

Hi , I am on day 1 of restart after being off for 6 weeks for an operation . I have a weeks worth of shakes left so using them up and then seeing CDC next monday .
I spoke to a new CDC last week , as my old one was not at all interested in me or how I was doing , it was weigh and sell me my shakes and thats it , she did not want to discuss my week or any problems ... so I decided to try someone new ...

i have just had a text off her to wish me luck for restart today etc .. its just so nice to have someone supportive and actually interested ... :)

awww thats really nice.... there are some lovely cdc out there.... and seems like most people have nice ones... we just come accross some pants ones in the mean time.... :)

Thats so nice :) it makes such a difference I was looking at b4 and after pics with mine last week :)

Wow, she sounds great and will certainly be there helping you every step of the way to goal! Makes you even more motivated to do this when there's someone like that supporting you!

thats fab - mine is a friend so we sit and chat for ages when I'm there and shes always on facebook if I need her :)

Mine is a gem, she is very inspirational and always has time for a chinwag! Glad you have a new CDC who cares, it;s half the battle !

I have a new CDC too and she is so different. She messages me and always has time if I need it - is what we need to keep going (as well as everyone on here)

Back