New CDC .. wow !

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by determinator, 1 November 2010 Social URL.

1. determinator

determinator Banned

Hi , I am on day 1 of restart after being off for 6 weeks for an operation . I have a weeks worth of shakes left so using them up and then seeing CDC next monday .
    I spoke to a new CDC last week , as my old one was not at all interested in me or how I was doing , it was weigh and sell me my shakes and thats it , she did not want to discuss my week or any problems ... so I decided to try someone new ...

i have just had a text off her to wish me luck for restart today etc .. its just so nice to have someone supportive and actually interested ... :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    232lb
    Current Weight:
    179.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    140lb
    Lost(%):
    52.2lb(22.5%)
    Diet:
    was on Slim Fast but changed to Slimming world and Xenical
    awww thats really nice.... there are some lovely cdc out there.... and seems like most people have nice ones... we just come accross some pants ones in the mean time.... :)

4. this*time

this*time Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(28.42%)
    Diet:
    CD ss
    Thats so nice :) it makes such a difference I was looking at b4 and after pics with mine last week :)

5. Lizzylocket

Lizzylocket Winning a losing battle!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(17.17%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    Wow, she sounds great and will certainly be there helping you every step of the way to goal! Makes you even more motivated to do this when there's someone like that supporting you!

6. Moleymole

Moleymole Nicki xxx

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(19.4%)
    Diet:
    CD
    thats fab - mine is a friend so we sit and chat for ages when I'm there and shes always on facebook if I need her :)

7. charley24

charley24 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Mine is a gem, she is very inspirational and always has time for a chinwag! Glad you have a new CDC who cares, it;s half the battle !

8. fed-up-and-fat

fed-up-and-fat hoping for a good loss

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(26.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have a new CDC too and she is so different. She messages me and always has time if I need it - is what we need to keep going (as well as everyone on here)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.