New chap

giantrobot

Hi All,
I've recently discovered Exante after seeing a Cambridge counsellor and then getting scared at the prices! I did WW for about 18 months and lost 4 stone but I started to get fed up following points and I've crept back up by a stone :-(

But I've decided to take control of my weight again and am doing this plan because it's going to give me (hopefully) the faster weight gain I want. I don't want to spend all week counting everything I eat to squeeze out a 1/2lb loss, this belly needs to go now!

I started doing Simple Solution on Saturday and it all seems to be going OK so far. I don't normally have soups or shakes but I don't mind these too much. Bars are a bit of an acquired taste though :)

Hope to chat to some of you soon.

Wayne

Hi Wayne, :) Good luck! MiniMins is a fab place to gain information, to get support and to ask questions. The members here are so helpful :D

Indeed the prices at Cambridge scare me too, which is why I swapped over!! Good luck :D

Hey Wayne and welcome to the exante family!

I chose exante mostly coz of the price too.

If you're not keen on the bars there are other ones that are unofficially allowed! Tesco ultraslim meal replacement bars (they are soooooo yummy) And also Adsa and Biggest loser meal replacement bars.

Good luck with your weight loss x

hi Wayne, welcome! *waves* :)

Hello Wayne and welcome. Exante is great if you want that quicker weight loss, it is so motivating seeing pounds disappear each week, instead of ounces! Hope all continues to go well as you get stuck into the diet, good luck :)

Back