New chilli

Trace1981

Omg.......I've just tried it! It was a bowl of tomatoey herby yumminess! I could eat this morning noon and noony night!

Does it have kidney beans like the 'original' one?

No not a crunchy kidney bean in site! x

cant wait to order when the new stuff is in, sounds lush

are we allowed to order the new samples, even if we ordered the samples first time round of the current products?

I'd just stick it in the notes box that you're ordering samples of the new products only as you've had samples of the others before. I'm sure they'd be ok with it. It's good business for them to help people try the new things. I want mac cheese with cauli NOW! I'm not bothered about the mac actually - I just want the cheese sauce.

I ordered samples of the new spag bol, chili and porridge on friday and received it Saturday Spag bol delicous and Chili too, not had the porridge yet. but I ordered in excess of 10 orders from them and they processed my samples no problem :)

I emailed s&s about samples last week.

They told me the wording was misleading. You can order a sample of anything you have not sampled before, including any new versions of meals. :)

Well thats good news, I thought you could only sample one of each ting so I just had one soup, one shake etc. I'd love to sample the things I've yet to try! Will wait till the mac cheese is out though, to save P&P!

Back