New clothes depressing!

kerieb

I have just been shopping for new clothes to return to work after 8 months on maternity! Totally depressed at my size:( x

new year, new start

I have just been shopping for new clothes to return to work after 8 months on maternity! Totally depressed at my size:( x

I see you joined us yesterday.

You are in the right place. I promise you if you stick with SW and Mini's you will be thrilled with your Easter dress size.

Don't be depressed it is not worth it. Rejoice in your baby, enjoy all the positives in your life and make SW and the support you will get here 2 of those positives.

Happy New Year.

xxxxxx

Focus on how good you'll feel when those dress sizes start falling fast ?

I used to hate shopping for clothes, trousers especially but now it's like a challenge. Am I in the next size down yet? I love it!

And don't think of it as a diet! It's a healthy eating plan that you and your baby will benefit from :D

JezVonSavage said:
And don't think of it as a diet! It's a healthy eating plan that you and your baby will benefit from :D

I totally agree with JezVonSavage!! Think your focus is 2012 'yummy mummy' status! You CAN do it :) xxxx

kerieb said:
Oh girls I hope I do this xxx in excited but nervous! Xx

You will think positive and if you need support,you come on here and us ladies and gents will offer our help and support! We have all either been where you are or are still where you are! This forum helped me at the beginning xxx

Back