New comparison pics.

SerenityValley

Surgically happy.
Second pic is me in July last year, when I was over 21st. First pic is me last week at just over 14st (cuddling Izzie, the rat who had to be pts yesterday).

andycomp.jpg

Andy, you continue to amaze. Well done.

Sorry about Izzie :-(

HI Andy, You've done amazing, well done you should be so proud of yourself. Sorry to hear about Izzie, my dad went and got his dog pts yesterday as he was 14 and could no longer walk. It's such a shame as animals really do become a part of your family.

you look completely different.
do people you know still recognise you?!!

sorry to hear about izzie
daisy x

Wow Andy, looking good!

So sorry about Izzie, hope you are OK.

x

Yep, all of the above wow and hugs too.

You are looking wonderful! Be proud of your achievements, you don't have far to go. :D

Very sorry about your poor little Izzie, pets really do become part of the family don't they.. :(

You look amazing Andy - you are hardly recognisable. Not much further for your journey by the looks of it !!

Sorry about your pet rat Izzie, had you had her long?

Izzie was pretty

So sorry about her,she looks lovely. i've got 3 cats andI would feel so sad to lose 1 of them. I'm sure you did everything you could for her and didn't let her suffer.
You look great. Well done Sir. We'll make a camera whore of you yet !

You look so fabulous!! You've done really well and will continue to do so I'm sure!

And Izzie was a lucky rat having had you as her daddy! So sorry to hear that!!

I just want to thank everyone for their lovely thoughts, both in congratulating me and in their condolences for Izzie.

I have posted an obit for Izzie, in Pets Corner.

you look completely different.
do people you know still recognise you?!!

Mostly people do but I suspect there are more than a few people who have failed to. I have a dental appt soon so I expect she'll struggle to recognise me!

Hey hey - what a handsome guy that is emerging before us! You look truly wonderful Andy. Well done. Ach! I am so proud of you! :D

On a somber note - very sorry about Izzie. I know how close and important your rats are. :( <hugs>

Thank you, BL - I don't think I'll ever be "handsome" but it's just good to know people can look at me as normal now.

You're right, my rats mean the world to me - they're my fa,ily and my babies :)

Sorry about your pet rat Izzie, had you had her long?

Yeah, I'd had her since she was around 6 or 7 weeks old, the pics on the left in my sig picture are from the first or second day I had her.

Just wanted to add my congraualtion and condolances Andy.

It's great to see new pics of you looking so good!
As BL says, we'll get you loving the camera before long! :D

Back