New current pic up in the before and after thread...

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Cerulean, 8 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    [​IMG]

Size sort of 10 - mid July 2007

[​IMG]

Me size 24 mid-August 2006

Well - whatever happens I am never going back there. Today is my 6 monthversary. Lok what you can get done in 6 months if you keep plugging away. I also (you won't believe this) cleaned my flat. It is clean! The floors aren;t sticky and I can invite people around without beig ashmed ;) who knows, I might even install my printer on my MacBook before the day is out!!!

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Wow you look great

4. slinkytobe

slinkytobe Full Member

:clap:Cerrulean you look Fanbloodytastic!!! Well done you! You'll be Skinny Duck goes to Fat Duck. Let us know what it's like when you get there....

Mini likes this.
  5. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    what a transformation. You look lovely. 6 months seems like a lifetime when you are starting out but I bet it has flown by and you can now enjoy the rest of your life as a slim, attractive lady.

6. Mrs Lard

Mrs Lard Silver Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Hi Sarah

Needed a break from...housework/paperwork/work! Popped in and look what I found! Is that THE DvF dress? It's gorgeous! You look stunning AND SO happy - an inner happiness. And check out those collarbones!!

Q: I have a question...how are the people around you (work colleagues, family, friends ie your immediate environment) reacting to this transformation? How are they responding to you? And final question, how tall did you say you are?

Well done!!!

Big kiss. Mrs Lxxxxxxxxxxx

Mini likes this.
  7. cheerydino

cheerydino Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Wowser!!! You look absolutely fantastic!!! What a transformation!!! Love the dress, it really suits you!

Very well done! :clap:

Mini likes this.
  8. SharonA_1970

SharonA_1970 Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    OMG you look absolutely fanstastic. Well done!!

Mini likes this.
  9. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    :wow::wow::wow::wow::clap:
    You look amazing well done on your loss.I love the dress it really suits you.

Mini likes this.
  10. bondgirl

bondgirl Member

OMG:eek: you look fantastic...who would imagine you could attain so much in 6 months....not that you didn't look pretty before but wow what a head turner you are now.

Congratulations you have done great;) you're an inspiration to all who want to lose weight;)

Mini likes this.
  11. silhouettes

silhouettes Silver Member

you look amazing, well done :party0019:

Mini likes this.
  12. Lottyfern

Lottyfern Full Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife now CD
    :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:You look amazing well done :clap::clap::clap:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Mini likes this.
  13. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Come on I cannot be the only one to think that the cleavage is amazing!!! People pay for one as good as that girl! You look TINY! Weeny hips & beautiful collar bones! I'm SOOOO chuffed for you! As for being slim me thinks you ARE slim!!! How is the tummy skin going? My tummy has gone VERY odd!! The fat is, at last, shifting from it though!! Well done on cleaning the flat - feels much better doesent it! Was the dress expensive BTW?

Mini likes this.
  14. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    WOW!
    [​IMG]

Size sort of 10 - mid July 2007

[​IMG]

Absolutely stunning! Love the dress and mega congratulations on your six months anniversary:clap::clap::clap:

15. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Wow, you look amazing and you're so beautiful (in both pics)!You have done such a fab job, i am truely inspired :) xx

16. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    ISOM - if I posted pictures of my stomach people would be running screaming from this thread ;) - only kidding - but yes - it is having a wrinkly week. I really need the last stone to go before I make any judgements about how bad the damage really is - but I remain optimistic as my bum has stopped looking like it's escaping down my thighs so maybe my tummy will perk up too ;).

Mrs. L - I am just under 5ft 6. And yes, that is THE DvF dress.

As for the reactions from people around me - they go from incredibly supportive and encouraging to embarrassingly effusive (usually non-British colleagues). My close friends are cool about it - but ones who haven't seen me for some months react quite weirdly from almost saying nothing to exploding with WOW!s. To be honest it's a bit weird because I'm away from my family and people who have known me for more than a few years here in London so I haven't experienced a lot of the major reactions yet and my parents last saw me when I was a size 16 and about 13 and a half stone.

Slinky - I can't wait for The Fat Duck...(can you imagine asking Heston Blumenthal to make me a foodpack?) actually someone in my group ate at Gordon Ramsay a couple of weeks ago and there were two people in the party who had foodpacks (I hope he wasn't in the kitchen - can you imagine the swearing?)

I can't believe how quickly 6 months has gone...and how little there is left of my marathon journey to go. Thank you all so much for the hugely positive reaction!

17. yo-yo-dieter

yo-yo-dieter Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.1lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh My GOD, I love that dress (what's DvF, by the way) - you look gorgeous in it! Well done on all that weight loss, as well as sticking to the plan x

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    Diane von Furstenberg. A US designer who makes the most gorgeous wrap around and shirt dresses.

20. bridejoo

bridejoo Member

You look FANTASTIC!
    Such an inspiration.

WELL DONE!
    XXX

21. whatsnewpussycat

whatsnewpussycat Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    You look AMAZING! :wow::whistle:. And to say the same as the others - you're a complete inspiration. I've been reading about your journey and you're now bookmarked!

22. SuzyA

SuzyA Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Same as everyone else and LOVE LOVE LOVE the dress!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.