New Davina work out DVD

Vicx

Reduction!!!!
Hey everyone - has anyone tried the new Davina 5 workout? Is it any good?

I haven't yet, I was going to wait until after Xmas to see if I can pick it up in the sales. I've got Davina's other DVD's (except for the pregnancy & post natal one) and really like them, so I thought it would be a good bet I'd like this one too.

I tend to find that they do work you quite hard, especially the 'Power of three' one, but it's well worth it for the results.

Yeah I have the others to - good for the days when you have loads of energy. I might hang on until the new year too - you never know they might be in the sale!

Know what you mean about the energy thing.

By the time I get towards the last third of the DVD and start doing the floor work, it takes all my strength to drag myself onto my feet for the interval cardio - I've been known to call to the heavens and utter a few expletives many a time :D

Just bumping up in case anyone has tried it yet?

I am going to but it this weekend, as I read in the latest Heat mag, that its the best one so far, compared to the other Fitness DVD's out there!

Cool - let me know what you think. I'm a bit strapped for cash at the mo so don't want to get it if it's duff! LOL

So far so good on the Davina DVD

Hi there,

I bought the DAvina 5 DVD in early Jan and if you don't have it already it's great! helps me to avoid exercise boredom because there are different sessions I can choose depending on my energy levels (ie the aerobics can be challenging! -mmm

Thanks MMM! How Spooky that you should post today as I just dug out my old Davina DVD with the intention of start it next week and If I get back into it told myself I would get the new one!

I think the power 5 DVD is the best one yet!

I've got this one, just not done it yet, but I really liked her power of 3

Back