New day new me!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Keighleyjo2010, 28 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

I have started back today!! And I am going to stick at it.

My alarm didn't go off this morning so was late for work (stupid iPhone!) so didn't get to do what I had planned, taking dogs for walk and having my first shake.

Am only just having my first shake now, and I had to battle with myself, I was in 2 minds to eat or not as I was feeling hungry. I do find it rather hard when I am hungry as I work in burger king so it is just so easy to pick something. But no if I want to do this I have to stick to my plan.

I weighed myself this morning and I was 16:7. I will be weighing myself every morning for the first 2weeks to keep my mind on track then I will go to once a wk.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. hugeherbo

hugeherbo Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Thats what i do, and i no exacly how you feel, i work 2 jobs, my second job is KFC, and its a nightmare, i love chicken, i just try to ignore it and look at all the big customers and say that used to be me, however now i am doing something to help me.

i try and look at the diet as improving my body and relationship with food, not that i am depriving myself from food.

good luck with your weight loss

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.