new day two finding it hard

suger

hi i am new to lipo, on day two ,i am finding it so hard i have four boys and baby is 6mths before him i done lipo and lost 3 and bit stone this time im finding it so hard ,just keep craving food and feel so tired but dont want to give in ! any one got any tips ive been told its harder second time ,i put lots on with pregnancie but from his birth till now i eat rubbish due to adjusting to 4 kids and sleepless nights ect ,how long does it take to get used to this i have forgot ? good luck to all x

Hi i no how u feel i have 3 kids under 5 and its hard and this is my second time aswel, im now on day 9 and lost 12 lbs on my first weigh in yest, they say by day 3-4 you should start to feel less hungry i think everyones different i feel better today no more tierdness alot more energy u just got to take it one day at a time ur body will adjust again hope this helps and good luck :)

keocoll

It was day 8 before my hunger stopped, but everyone is different. Keep drinking water it will help

arh thanks for your comments ,i got through another day and i am going to bed at 9 early night yesturday helped with the evening crave ! i will remember that one day at a time think that is half my trouble i keep thinking long term ,i am doing my best with the water ,great loss keocoll well done x

suger said:
arh thanks for your comments ,i got through another day and i am going to bed at 9 early night yesturday helped with the evening crave ! i will remember that one day at a time think that is half my trouble i keep thinking long term ,i am doing my best with the water ,great loss keocoll well done x

Thank you you can do it just keep positive :)

keocoll

Fizzy water helps me to feel full x

Back