New Decision..........

time4action

Morning folks.

After a stupid year of letting myself pile back on the pounds I've decided to jump back onto the Atkins wagon.

I've been following Slimming World off and on for the past year with some initial results but now at the end of one long binge since last August and suffering for it. I have very little clothes left now that fits eeeeek !

I did the Atkins programme a good few years ago now when I wanted to shift some weight for a wedding I was going to and enjoyed the plan and it fitted nicely into my life. So I'm going to give it a go again and start on my 2 wks of induction today.

I remember most of the rules/regs etc and have my trusty "moth eaten" book and bookmarked the web page so hopefully I wont go wrong but having this section here in Minis is great because you will be my lifeline.

I'm looking forward to my omelette for breakfast. Ham and cheese for lunch and I've got a delicious piece of steak for dinner to have with ceasar salad.

I need to refresh myself on what veg I can actually have and start planning some meals, the recipe section here will be a massive help.

So here I go, wish me luck ...........:vibes:

Good luck! Sounds like you're off to a flying start as you already know you can do this and that it works.
Will probably be joining you in a few weeks when i finish up my LL packs.

Hi welcome back to Atkins, I'm sure you'll do well.

Good luck

Hi Jim and Islandbreeze,

Thanks for your messages, I HAVE :D to do well, its not an option this time. Thank goodness we've got this space for support.

I'm counting on you guys !!!!

We'll all be here for you, believe me.

Yes welcome to the board. I have found everyone to be really helpful and supportive on this board. You are in good company! Good luck with your weight loss journey.

We are with ya time4action! You don't need luck with us about :)

Back