New diary as need a fresh start

I'm a proposal coordinator / estimator for engineering company! Went back full time after Xmas but Miss my baby so much! He's not a baby he's 16 months but still my baby and prob my first and last :-( I work in commercial department and I do love working but it's not the same now. Doubt ill feel better till babbas at school then I might not feel like I'm missing out as much . Everyone at work eats cakes and chocs all day they do my head in lol ! Your job sounds fab travelling about! Glad ur all better now surgery takes it out of u! ! Xx

You job sound really interesting! It must be so hard for your going back to work I cannot appreciate how this feels as i did have a career break and stayed at home till my youngest was at school! but that was a long time ago and know that my sons other half is a midwife and she has gone back to work and I have my granddaughter for them 2 nights a week as my son has to leave at 5 for work! This helps them out and I get to have her overnight as she works nights! I think that things have changed so much and its much harder now days to not work after having a little one! Like you people eat cakes and lovely food in the office which is hard! Its always someones birthday so cakes are there most days or we have been treated by my boss the director to cakes or chocolate! I do find this hard but also like it when people say how well I am doing! but lately they say are you still doing that silly diet! As they sit eating the cakes and moaning about how much weight they have put on!

It must be tough for you I am sure however than when you come home you have quality time with your son at the weekends x X

Yes but made mistake of getting on scales today and gained 3lbs from Saturday ! I kno it's not really 3lb of fat just I kno ill b lucky to get that off by Friday and have maintained. Am plodding through but also bit a cheese string today ! Gonna try get an early night n wake up with a clear head ! Feel totally deflated that I've got loads to lose n not much time and how have I let myself get this big . Sorry to moan deffo having an off day xxx are u ok t? X

Don't torture yourself. Just get back in track and avoid scales!!
You are doing great!!!

Yes but made mistake of getting on scales today and gained 3lbs from Saturday ! I kno it's not really 3lb of fat just I kno ill b lucky to get that off by Friday and have maintained. Am plodding through but also bit a cheese string today ! Gonna try get an early night n wake up with a clear head ! Feel totally deflated that I've got loads to lose n not much time and how have I let myself get this big . Sorry to moan deffo having an off day xxx are u ok t? X

Hi Hun, well done for getting back on it! I would agree the 3lb is not fat! Good luck with your weigh in on Friday! Sorry you feel deflated Hun I am on my I pad so can not see your stats how much do you have to lose Hun? I would suggest taking half a stone at a time! This is what I did and then treated myself to something non food related!

Hun ts your diary you man away! Hope you feel better tomorrow x x

Hi Hun, well done for getting back on it! I would agree the 3lb is not fat! Good luck with your weigh in on Friday! Sorry you feel deflated Hun I am on my I pad so can not see your stats how much do you have to lose Hun? I would suggest taking half a stone at a time! This is what I did and then treated myself to something non food related!

Hun ts your diary you man away! Hope you feel better tomorrow x x

Ha ha laughing at all your iPad auto corrections xx I've got 25lbs to lose to get to 12 stone then an extra 7lbs to get to 11.5 xx

Morning! Altho I have a new PMA and a new found skill at this diet I again went off track with lobster n champagne. Don't think the lobster will affect things as its carb less and no dressing etc but the full champagne bottle might! Felt awful on oh if I refused but anyway I'm moving on- if I wasn't on diet would have had chocs and goodness knows what else

Anyhow have got mix a mousse and water flavour. Love my water today although less than 1tsp is plenty of powder for a litre of water.
Will let u kno how mousse goes tonight xx

"Will let u kno how mousse goes tonight xx"

I will wait for that. Didn't want to buy it and then don't like it. They should provide samples so to be able to try it first.
You have to be frank thought lol...xxxxxxxx

OMG!!! I am so tempted to buy it now. Which flavors are nicer as mousse?

I really liked the strawberry one, not so much the choc orange though, apart from that I've only tried banana. Still experimenting myself :) x

Well I've been off track my little boy bed poorly but starting back tomorrow with 4lb gain although that's mainly water weight as last few meals were pasta bread etc.

Back