New diary as need a fresh start

horridreflection

Back on diet today lost a total of 14lbs last month but been out celebrating a wedding all weekend and gained 2lbs :-( hopefully just water weight and I'm bk on track today! The wedding celebration was one reason I was slimming now I have my holiday to concentrate on
So stats are
Week 1 -9lbs
Week 2 -ill no weigh in
Week 3 -3lbs
Week 4 -2lbs
Week 1-4 (14lbs)
Not a great month but still a stone off so I'm motivated ! I'm avoiding bars this month and I'm avoiding going out!

Feb goal 14 lbs !
Ten weeks to holiday so hoping for 30lbs in that time
Starting day with a black coffee and a bottle of water!
Have a shake due at 10am!

Well it's 1230 and I'm almost a litre of water down. Had choc orange mixed in a shaker for Breakfast. Got to admit it wasn't as nice as when I blend with ice but got loads of packets n not many tetras. Also had 2 coffees and half a can of zero! Got mushroom soup for lunch but not hungry as such! Will get it down me though.
Feel really motivated and I know I can do it! Xx

Well the 2lb of wedding celebration has disappeared (yeahhhh) and yesterday was completed no cheating. I did get hungry around 8pm but had a very small glass of coke zero and brushed my teeth. It's snowing again here so can't wait to get home for pjs and vampire diaries . Need to go food shopping on my lunch which is a pain but there is nothing in for my son and other half!
I can do this need to get to 13.10 ASAP so 4lbs to shift before sat but ill b happy with 3! Xxx

Going to bed to watch a movie as need to stay away from kitchen ! Day 3 of feb and I can already feel weigh day creeping up on me! I will have a decent loss this week I can tell xx pma!

Oh, well done! :clap: It's brilliant that you've managed to get back on track.

Hope you enjoy your movie! :)

Oh, well done! :clap: It's brilliant that you've managed to get back on track.

Hope you enjoy your movie! :)

Well I'm actually watching vampire diaries so carried on with that! Half way through season 3 think I'm gonna have to go watch tv in bed again tonight :-( I get obsessed with thinking about food on a night Nd been gazing into fridge then closing it! Must stop torturing myself . Also Pizza Hut keep texting me ha ha xx

I thought the first few days i just couldnt do it at only 5 foot 2 inches and 2 stone to loose...well !! but now on day 20 2nd weigh in today and loss of 10.5 lbs amazed.You are all truly inspirational.I come on minimins when I am struggling and its your stories and incredible determination and weight loss that spurs me on.I struggle with exercise and have done every diet going.I will get there so keep on posting and i will keep on reading.Your posts help me more than i can say.Thank you all

Well done that's amazing loss! I know it's hard but its the best way! I've tried other things and this works the best as its fast and retrains your thoughts about food x

Well I'm down to 13.11 so that's 17lbs off according to my CDC as when she weighed me before Xmas I wAs 15st. Didn't start diet till first week of jan! I'm happy but sad! Still got a long way to go. My first goal is 12 stones so 25 lbs to shift. My second goal is 11.7 !

Well I'm down to 13.11 so that's 17lbs off according to my CDC as when she weighed me before Xmas I wAs 15st. Didn't start diet till first week of jan! I'm happy but sad! Still got a long way to go. My first goal is 12 stones so 25 lbs to shift. My second goal is 11.7 !

Thats great and before you know it you will be in the 12's and 17lb off is geat. My first goal last year was 12 stone and this year I have lowered it to 11 as although I was happy to 11 stone 10lb which I got to last time I would like a little bit lower as I was in a 12 in some shops and not others and want to be able to hopefully go into any shop and buy a size 12.

Keep up your newpostivity you are doing fantastic x

That's like me T ! 11.10 I can carry but difference is I was a gym nut. So very toned and no mummy tummy lol! So may need to lower my goal nearer the time ! I was a small size 12 then but I figure my figure will b diff post baby! Wish I could get bk in gym but I rush home from work to see my baby then come 7/8pm I'm exhausted and can't push myself back out the door! Plus inbetween baby getting colds and other minor ailments and not sleeping (usually one week on one week off) i treasure my relaxing time too much! Maybe as light nights approach ill lose my SAD syndrome! Or laziness. Ha! Thanks for all ur support ! Xx

That's like me T ! 11.10 I can carry but difference is I was a gym nut. So very toned and no mummy tummy lol! So may need to lower my goal nearer the time ! I was a small size 12 then but I figure my figure will b diff post baby! Wish I could get bk in gym but I rush home from work to see my baby then come 7/8pm I'm exhausted and can't push myself back out the door! Plus inbetween baby getting colds and other minor ailments and not sleeping (usually one week on one week off) i treasure my relaxing time too much! Maybe as light nights approach ill lose my SAD syndrome! Or laziness. Ha! Thanks for all ur support ! Xx

I know what you mean about the gym although I have never been big on excersise which I know is wrong and really need to start to tone up! I dont have little ones only my granddaughter who I have most weekends and she is teething so makes me feel shattered when she does not sleep! I also get in really late from work normally around 7/8pm so getting the motivation to go out again does not happen!

I love nothing more than getting a nice hot bath and my pyj's on a chilling! Posting on here or watching some TV. I tend to go at a lot at the weekend to meet friends or family and thats about it! especially on this diet as it can be a little anti social at times! sitting in the pub drinking your fizzy water or going out for meal with your products!

I think mine is laziness and I really do need to do something about this! I have promised myself a tummy tuck and boob lift (gone abit south after three kids)! but need to save for this! I sound really old by this post but I am not that old 46 had my kids early! Lol!

No problem I think its great we all support each other on here x x

I know what you mean about the gym although I have never been big on excersise which I know is wrong and really need to start to tone up! I dont have little ones only my granddaughter who I have most weekends and she is teething so makes me feel shattered when she does not sleep! I also get in really late from work normally around 7/8pm so getting the motivation to go out again does not happen!

I love nothing more than getting a nice hot bath and my pyj's on a chilling! Posting on here or watching some TV. I tend to go at a lot at the weekend to meet friends or family and thats about it! especially on this diet as it can be a little anti social at times! sitting in the pub drinking your fizzy water or going out for meal with your products!

I think mine is laziness and I really do need to do something about this! I have promised myself a tummy tuck and boob lift (gone abit south after three kids)! but need to save for this! I sound really old by this post but I am not that old 46 had my kids early! Lol!

No problem I think its great we all support each other on here x x

U don't sound old at all! I'm 30 and feel old ha! Had a horrendous year after giving birth bad pregnancy bad labour and 4 operations to try fix me so I'm like an old recovering women. Seem to get every cold bug and illness and I'm so so tired! Turned a corner before Xmas so hopefully onward and upwards in health and downwards in scales. I used to work very hard to be slim and don't think anything will ever change! I also love food tho so I've always been good in the week Nd had a treat on weekend but this past year has been treats all the time!
What job do u do ? you sound very important ! ! Xx

U don't sound old at all! I'm 30 and feel old ha! Had a horrendous year after giving birth bad pregnancy bad labour and 4 operations to try fix me so I'm like an old recovering women. Seem to get every cold bug and illness and I'm so so tired! Turned a corner before Xmas so hopefully onward and upwards in health and downwards in scales. I used to work very hard to be slim and don't think anything will ever change! I also love food tho so I've always been good in the week Nd had a treat on weekend but this past year has been treats all the time!
What job do u do ? you sound very important ! ! Xx

Your reply made me laugh! Sorry to hear about your horrible time with your pregnacy and birth! I had three C Sections after I had toxima ( Not sure how you spell this!) anyway all my baby's (men now 23, 22 and 19) were prem and I had a terrible time! But that seems so long ago now! I have also had a lot of surgery had to have a hysterectomy 2 years ago and major bowel surgery also had to have my gall bladder out all in one operation and had 6 months off work! fully recovered now but was a tough time so get what you mean regarding turning a corner! (bless u X)

I am not that important! honest! i head a team of referral managers I work for a care organsation that has 25 homes and I run the marketing and assessment team! Its hard work but so rewarding! I am based at our head office in Loughton Essex but have to go to a lot of meetings with Commissioners and heads of Social Services which I love as it gets me out of the office looking at figures and trends and statistics.

What about you do you work or are you at home with you little one? xx

I'm a proposal coordinator / estimator for engineering company! Went back full time after Xmas but Miss my baby so much! He's not a baby he's 16 months but still my baby and prob my first and last :-( I work in commercial department and I do love working but it's not the same now. Doubt ill feel better till babbas at school then I might not feel like I'm missing out as much . Everyone at work eats cakes and chocs all day they do my head in lol ! Your job sounds fab travelling about! Glad ur all better now surgery takes it out of u! ! Xx

Doesn't sound like you're lazy to me at all. It's tough being a Mum and holding down a job x x

Well done on the 17lbs off - that's brilliant! Now you're in the swing of things it's going to get easier! :clap:

Back