New diary, new me :)

Ok so yesterday...

Breakfast: banana and toffee mullerlight

Lunch: Sunday roast (3 for gravy)

Dinner: sw style grilled chicken kebab with pitta and homemade garlic sauce(2)

Snacks: mug shot, fruit

23rd jan 2012:

Breakfast: 2x alpen light choc and fudge(HeXb) with a shape yog

Lunch: ww lasange (5.5)

Dinner: diet coke chicken with a twist and rice, lotsa super free in the sauce. Shape yog to finish

Total syns: 5.5

Date night... Was treat out by the Boyf tonight to my fav Italian,'amore'. Tried to refrain from going wild and chose quite sensible dishes, though I am dreading weigh in this week since I had a treat after weigh in last thurs for my sisters birthday but let's see how it goes!

Breakfast: skipped :/

Lunch: steak fried in fry light with onions and mushrooms and a teaspoon of phili extra light in served on a huUuuge bed of spinach!

Dinner: bruchetta to start (pic below) asked them to hold on the olive oil, used the bread as a healthy b since it was quite small, picked the olives out and some of the Parmesan using a little as the remainderof my healthy a...

Main course was penne arribietta (pic below),again, asked them to use as little oil as possible and refrained from having Parmesan! Skipped dessert and wine having water instead...

Snacks: have made some syn free lemon curd and syn free meringues so will have one with that and some mixed berries on the side!

Total syns- didn't count but have all of today's and some from earlier in the week to balance (hopefully) out the meal...

Oh and the last pic is the boyfs delicious looking chicken picannte with which he got a huge pile of chunky chips and veg :( made mine look like pants haha!

Attachments

• image-3038360666.jpg
    image-3038360666.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 55
  • image-2310479888.jpg
    image-2310479888.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 49
  • image-1195202017.jpg
    image-1195202017.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 49
25th jan 2012

Breakfast: 2x alpen light (b) fruit and muller light, black coffee

Lunch: ww lasange (5.5), salad

Dinner: sliced grilled sirloin steak ona bed of spinach with onions, mushrooms, green beans, long stem broccoli and a dollop of phili (a)

Attachments

• image-1833504480.jpg
    image-1833504480.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 54
I think you did well at the Italian. I would have chosen the same except maybe Parma ham and melon to start. Well done for resisting the wine too.

How much did you lose at WI? Well done on reaching your 3 stone award :D

Aw thanks guys, the Italian was fab, have had a lovely week especially since I ate out and had an Indian n a slither of cake last thurs! Suppose it's proof we can still have the odd treat and be healthy and lose weight. A 2lb loss today, not brilliant but considering I've had some treats it's not too bad either! And the wine... I was so tempted, have not had a drink since new years eve where I had 1 glass of champers at midnight! Will power or what?!?haha.

Week 14 and hit 3 stone, nice achievement, would love another stone off before end of feb which is doable! The bizarre thing is I feel no different...still! More people are commenting on how much weight I've lost but I just don't see it myself yet, very odd how our eyes and minds work! Hope your both having a good week! Xx

Oh and happy you will get here no problem, it's took me 14weeks including Xmas and new year which isn't bad! Good luck Hun x x

That's fantastic! Do you have much more to lose?
I also haven't drunk in January. It certainly makes a difference to weight loss for me. I am a slow loser so 1.5-2 pounds is a good week for me. Often it's just half a pound or a pound...

I'd say I definitely have to get Another 3 off but I have a feeling I will get there and want more off, I just think it's one of them things where you keep going until you are truly happy with yourself and I won't know until I'm there, if that makes sense.

I've always felt chunky even as a child and I look back at pictures of myself and I wasn't chunky at all! I can't ever remember being happy with myself and there was obviously some underlying issues which led me to eat myself to where I was. Hitting that point where enough wa enough was really difficult for me And I remember looking in the mirror at myself and crying.

I definitely feel in control now and I realise everyone has a point where it snaps into place be it at 14 stone or 30. I think you won't lose weight until you truly are ready to and it's took me a long Time to become ready. So now I'm on my way :) x x

I agree with you. For once, my target is in sight.. 3 more pounds and I will be half way. What we have to remember is how much better we are going to look along the way and not just when we reach that magic number! x

Oh definitely! How much have you lost? Do you feel any different? I mean I feel healthier but I just don't seem to feel the loss, it's strange but I suppose it will change with time! X z

Got busy yesterday so didn't have time for putting up my diary, but, here it is...

Breakfast: fruit

Lunch: pasta- syn free tomato and veg sauce

Dinner: chicken in a creamy mustard sauce(3) with sw chunky chips and veg

Snacks: homemade bruchetta ( trying to recreate my Italian starter, was delicious) usingy healthy a for parmesan and b for the bread...

Total syns-3

I was 16 stone but then lost a couple of stone on Atkins... stopped doing that and gained a stone then started SW and have lost almost one more stone (was 14st2.5 at last weigh in) and want to get to 11st 13 and then go below initial target to as close to 11 stone as possible.. I was 11 stone at age 20 and was a slim size 12 so I think maybe 11st7 may be as far as I can go 20 years later but we will see. I'm 5'7.

I do feel slimmer. Someone comments most days now which is nice. I wear smaller clothes - size 16 and even a couple of 14s :)

I will be so happy when I lose 3 pounds as will be in the 13s and will be half way to target. I have a challenge ahead as am going to Austria for a week and I want to lose weight - even half a pound would do. Not sure if I will drink any alcohol or not... conscious that I don't want to be a party pooper!

Wow! Your doing so well! I think it's important to remember weight isn't a fixed thing, we won't hit it and stay that way forever, it's a constant battle. I'm sure you will get there no problem!

As for Austria, it sounds fab, I'm off to London next fri for a long weekend away with the oh so I know what you mean about sticking to plan etc where alcohol and food is concerned. I'm so looking forward to a break and want to enjoy myself but dreading eating out all weekend haha! X x

Well I am thinking if I exercise a lot and lose any amount - even half a pound - I will let my hair down when I go away with my hubby to Italy for a few days the week after. It's more of a sporting holiday so I think I'll get away with not drinking/not drinking excessively. X

Oh definitely! We still have to have fun! I'm sure you will have a fab time! Always wanted to go to italy X x

Last edited:
Yesterdays diary...

Breakfast: fruit and muller light

Lunch: ww meal (5.5) salad

Dinner: chilli pesto pasta- bacon, mushrooms, onions, garlic, chilli, red pesto (2.5),ww creme fraich (0.5), heXa Parmesan. Fruit after.

Snacks: 2x alpen lights HeXb

28th jan 2012...

Breakfast: fruit, yogurt, black coffee

Lunch: left over pasta from last night (3), salad

Dinner: homemade Chinese style special fried rice (lotsa super speed in) cherries and strawbs to follow.

Snacks: options hot choc (2.5)

Back