New diary, new me :)

Had a lovely Sunday thanks, hope you had a nice one too! X

Sun 29th jan 2012:

Breakfast: cherries, strawbs and yog

Lunch: syn free beef stew with mash, broccoli, peas, carrots, swede.

Dinner: sw style chicken kebab with red and White cabbage and homemade garlic dip (2) HeXb pitta and HeXa cheese

Total syns: (2)

Shopping day with mama!(pic below) not bad for 2 hours worth of spends :eek:

All my older stuff was getting too big, so have bought a smaller size in everything...yey!!! Tried to be sensible and choose things which won't look ridiculous as I shrink so I can get a bit wear out of them! This was mama n daddys treat for hitting my 3 stone award :) fav buy of the day was my nine west boots! Absolutely gorge.

And just so you don't think I'm a spoilt brat I did buy them a nice lunch and some flowers as a thank you!

Attachments

• image-259947399.jpg
    image-259947399.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 54
  • image-371135517.jpg
    image-371135517.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 58
  • image-4121049987.jpg
    image-4121049987.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 58
shrinki said:
Oh your food sounds totally delish today :drool:
X

That was yesterday's diary haha, but thanks! Was at my parents all day so no pics, unfortunately. Still have today's to upload but not had dinner yet so will wait till after that. Hope you've had a fab day :) x x

Omg! I've just had an old pair of my jeans on n they fit! A whole 2 sizes smaller than what I was, I'm sitting crying infront of the mirror haha! Geeek! I have my jeans back -sobs more- :D HAPPY!

Awww thanks so much! I'm absolutely thrilled! Just in time for my weekend away too! Eee small things ey! We can do it!!!! X x

30th jan 2012:

Breakfast: yog and strawbs.

Lunch: jac pot with half heXa cheese and beans and salad

Dinner: bacon mushroom pasta (3) with salad

Snacks: cherries, coffee

Syns-3

Great news about the jeans Hun :) :)

Made me go and try two pairs on that were three inches away from doing up not so long ago and I could do them up:D. Bit of a muffin top so can't wear them yet but will try again at the end of feb x

Haha! You will get there in no time! I have been too scared until today to try anything on but I thought after the 3 stone marker I deserved to know what size I am now and was thrilled to find multiple pairs of jeans/pants which still have tags on fit me perfectly and they are 2 sizes smaller. I also got lots of new clothes(prev page) for going away since everything was getting so big!

It's so nice to feel like my old self though, I know I still have weight to lose but after months of feeling no different I can finally say I've noticed now and what only went to my knees 3 months ago now fits like a glove everywhere. If I feel this high today I can't wait to feel better and better the more I lose! And 3 inches...now almost there, at least they fasten, muffin top or not, means your very close, you can do it! X x

31st jan 2012:

Breakfast: skipped :/

Lunch: cottage pie, broccoli and carrots

Dinner: thai red curry (chicken, phili extra light, Thai red curry paste, greenbeans, onions, garlic, skimmed milk, chilli, ran out of peppers unfortunately :( ) served with rice. Used my heXa for phili without the curry worked out as 3.5/portion. Fruit after.

Snacks: 2x alpen lights HeXb

Total syns: 3.5ish

Attachments

• image-160834845.jpg
    image-160834845.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 52
Oh, curry looks yum. Which brand of curry paste did you use? Will have to ask my mum to bring some over and try that x

It was blue dragon Thai red curry paste, bought the green one too to try at some point, using extra light phili instead of coconut milk and it was seriously yum. If only I could mail you some! X x

Well I don't like coconut so using phili extra light (which I can buy here) is a great alternative. Will add that to my shopping list. Thanks xx

1st feb 2012:

Breakfast: mullerlight fruit and 2x alpen lights (HeXb)

Lunch: pesto pasta (3.5) and salad

Dinner: ww meal(4.5)and salad as oh was working a football match

Snacks: few mouthfuls of beef chilli at the mothers, options orange hot choc (2.5)

Total syns-9.5

Hello, how are you today? I have moved my diary over to silver members so don't think you will be able to view it until 500 posts but we can chat here til then xx

Awww Noooooo! I will miss your posts haha, will have to get a wiggle on with the posting then only got about 130 under my belt! :( I'm good though how about you? Off to London tomorrow, the monthy package arrived yesterday and only lost a pound today which will be thanks to that, hate being a woman sometimes, very disappointing considering I've exercised my bum off this week! Hope you have a lovely time in Austria and will hopefully chat soon x x x

Back