New diary, new me :)

Can tell its just going to be one of them bladdy weeks! Totm has arrived with a vengeance which is, no doubt, going to affect the scales tomorrow! Goin to get another long walk in tonight after work in the hopes I can cheat it! On top of that I have a glorious head cold so all in all I'm feeling bloated and crappy! Despite having a good week I feel the ambiguity of what the scales will say is pretty scary haha, only need 1 bladdy pound for my three and a half stone award so here's hoping I get it! Feel like the first 3 stone flew but the last half stone is dragging!

Next week I want more exercise and a big loss! 4 stone award must be here by end of march as I'd love to hit 6 stone around my birthday in may, just in time for summer! Just want this extra weight to be gone! Have spent enough of my life with it and now I want rid.I want a well deserved holiday on a beach in a bikini with a slim, gorgeous figure, is that so much to ask? Apparently it is, which led to me being here!

Wish everyone on minimins lived close so we could do a boot camp or something, how fun would that be! Anyhow, I'm off to work(oh the joys!) so will catch up in a little bit! Xx

Ooh mine came yesterday AND it was weigh in. I just thought great, a sts or gain is on the cards. But I lost a pound! Hopefully with your planned meals (which are looking gorgeous as ever) you will have a loss too sweetie.

Try and drink plenty as it helps flush and reduce bloating xx

MinkyDinky said:
Ooh mine came yesterday AND it was weigh in. I just thought great, a sts or gain is on the cards. But I lost a pound! Hopefully with your planned meals (which are looking gorgeous as ever) you will have a loss too sweetie.

Try and drink plenty as it helps flush and reduce bloating xx

Oh minky! Well done! You have given me hope haha! Well mother nature is a moo cow If I do say so myself, it's not fair that us women must factor in a fat week once every month! Have done a bit more walking today in the hopes that I can win the battle and while the bf is at football I may just have to squeeze in a workout DVD! Fingers crossed an well done again! Your looking fab! X x

Wed 29th feb 2012:

B-fruit, coffee

L- ww lasange(5.5) salad

D- bbq bacon cheeseburger, sw chips, fried onions and egg and cress salad-yum (1) pic below

Syns- 6.5

Attachments

• image-3390984535.jpg
    image-3390984535.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 30
Ok so today was weigh in and despite me fearing a gain I lost 2lbs! Hit my 3.5 stone award too! Yeyyyyyy -does a happy dance- 6lbs to my 4 stone award n I say bring it on! Mother nature has not got one over me, muhahaha! New shiiiiiinnnnnyyyy! :D celebrated with a nice 3 mile brisk walk along the beach with the boyf!

Attachments

• image-1853813527.jpg
    image-1853813527.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 23
MinkyDinky said:
Yay! Congrats hun! We both beat her ;) xxx

Thank you! And a big well done us!best not gloat too much because she may fire back twice as hard next month haha! I'm just hoping the next 6lbs goes quicker than the last, had quite big losses upto the 3stone mark then it got lazy! Hope I average out 2lbs a week for next 3 weeks and I'll be at the 4stone marker.Seriously want to wear nice clothes this summer and not have to sweat to death in a cardy because I'm too embarrassed to take it off because of the rolls! X x

Fell off the diary bandwagon completely over the last 2 weeks! Had a very stressful time at uni, lots of assignments due, options to pick, exams coming up an the 1st year anniversary of the death of my nana on the 12th, feeling extremely emotional about it and had a few vodka and diet lemonades on Sunday to toast to her, can't believe it's been a year to be honest, still feels new like it only happened a few weeks ago!

I've tried so hard not to eat my feelings but it's been a difficult stressful time all round so I'm hoping i won't put on at w.i tomorrow, only lost 1lb last week I'm praying I lose more this week since I'm 5lb off my 4 stone award! I promise tomorrow I will start it back up again but thought I'd let the few of you who read my diary know what's been going on! Anyway onwards and upwards ey! Hope your all doing fabulous and I will spend a few hours tomorrow catching up on your diarys! Lotsa love, nadine x x

Just popping by to subscribe :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok so since I've been gone for a while I have a couple of pics of some different things I made while I was gone so thought I'd stick them up anyway despite not having a diary to go with...

Ok so from left to right is beef strogonoff(yum), superspeed chicken curry(yum), bolegnese and phili pitta pouch(yum), extra lean mince steak in a red wine gravy with carrots, greenbeans, mash and a mini pud(yum) and last but not least: magic porridge and strawbs!

Attachments

• image-3164801689.jpg
    image-3164801689.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 31
  • image-3630515857.jpg
    image-3630515857.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 32
  • image-3754371355.jpg
    image-3754371355.jpg
    450.8 KB · Views: 31
  • image-3820712607.jpg
    image-3820712607.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 30
  • image-2091203402.jpg
    image-2091203402.jpg
    479.1 KB · Views: 35
Ok so thursday I was at the mothers all day so didn't get any pics but I had...

B-skipped cuz of w.i

L-sw burgers, salad and chips, sauce(2) cheese (heXa)

D-chicken and bacon salad

Snacks- alpen bar, (half hexb) hi-fi bar(half hexb),coffee

Syns- 2

Friday the 16th march...

B- fruit and a fat free shape yog

L- mince, mash, veg (2 for gravy the mince was cooked in)

D- chicken cacciatore with herby baby pots, greenbeans and broccoli(very yummy)(4syns for the sauce but worth it)heXa parmesan on top

Dessert: choc strawb cheesecake(HeXb) (4)

Syns:10

Attachments

• image-3398602797.jpg
    image-3398602797.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 33
  • image-3097145497.jpg
    image-3097145497.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 29
  • image-2297130254.jpg
    image-2297130254.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 24
Hello hunny, food looks absolutely delish as always x
I have crossed to the dark side (!) and am doing Atkins again for a few weeks as need to get a kick start before I go to Dubai. Think I can still make your delish Thai green curry - just need to use full fat phili and cream instead of ex light and also forget the rice. Can't wait for you to come and visit my diary again x

shrinki said:
Hello hunny, food looks absolutely delish as always x
I have crossed to the dark side (!) and am doing Atkins again for a few weeks as need to get a kick start before I go to Dubai. Think I can still make your delish Thai green curry - just need to use full fat phili and cream instead of ex light and also forget the rice. Can't wait for you to come and visit my diary again x

Shrinnnnnkkkkkiii! I thought you'd left planet earth, pleased to hear your ok and have only switched to Atkins haha! Hope everything is good with you? Let me know how Atkins works out for you! I'm over half way there to getting back to your diary, have been really busy last few weeks but hopefully things will settle down now! Bloody Dubai?!? You luck woman, wish I was jet setting as much as you! Hope to hear from you again soon! X x

Hello hunny, well Atkins is going brilliantly! I am loving the food and feel really full of energy. Good news! My diary is in the Atkins forum now so you can come and follow it. It's called Shrinki's Low Carb Diary. Come and say hello xxx

shrinki said:
Hello hunny, well Atkins is going brilliantly! I am loving the food and feel really full of energy. Good news! My diary is in the Atkins forum now so you can come and follow it. It's called Shrinki's Low Carb Diary. Come and say hello xxx

shrinki said:
Have you now left planet earth? LOL! Xx

Omg yes I totally have! I'm so sorry hahahaha! Been very very crazy few weeks here! Have been decorating and it seems I've started something I wish I hadn't, the jobs seem never ending and my dad usually helps but has been stowed off with work and Eddie(OH) is a total pain in the ass when it comes to d.i.y! Useless is all I'm going to say! What's that saying again, if you want something doing..DO IT YOUR-BLOODY-SELF!!! Too true indeed!

Also uni work has got crazy, exam dates have come out so I'm kind of cramming revision in whilst trying to run a house with a useless man and work overtime and lose weight as well a helping my sister out with her spriglets *and breath*. I really want to get back to the diary but at the moment it's least important! I have a spare few mins now so will have a look through your diary! So pleased that I can view it again, will be subscribing ASAP! Hope your well! Xxxx

Back