New diary, new me :)

MinkyDinky said:
Hope all is ok with you sweetie xx

I'm good thank you, apologies to you too for my lack of existance hun! Hope your ok, gonna check out your diary now too!! X x

Feel like I've just had a huge moan there :/ didn't mean to but it's just one thing after another, Eddie was asking me to help him lose weight despite him eating the same as me as I'm the only cook, only difference is; he loves his chocolate and crisps etc, Hes not big by any means but it's just frustrating.On top of that my sis (who has baby Harry) is moaning about her weight but she breast feeds and won't come to class but wants my help too! As well as my mother and other sister who are going to class with me but seem to be struggling! I feel bad but i had to tell them all to back off me last week, I love them to bits and I want to help but I'm doing this for ME and it's hard enough without trying to help 4 other people lose weight too! Is that unreasonable?

Anyway that's another moan! Crikey! I'm going to cut this short there and get on to your diary's!

Onwards and upwards people!

Xx

Sorry to hear everyone is putting pressure on you Hun.

My husband is the same. He will happily eat SW and does lose weight but he also eats crisps etc. that don't help him!

Back