ProPoints New diary! Slimmer sam 2013

gibb1992

Hi all! So I thought I'd start a new diary as I keep forgetting my old one :/ oops!
So lets get down to weight and food!!!!
My starting weight was..... 13stone 4lb!!! On the 24th December 2012 :(!!!
Now 7ish weeks in and I'm now!! 11stone 12lb!!!
So happy to see the 11s and can't wait to be in the 10s so exciting!!!! I've also lost 1 dress size too! And my clothes which I wore before I ha my daughter 2 years ago are finally fitting again!

So my food for today has been

1 poached egg 2pp
2 bacon 2pp
1 slice Danish bread 1pp

Total 5pp

Not to sure whats for dinner yet :/ only me and my daughter to cook for as my husband will be at work :/ hmm gonna raid the freezer and see what takes my fancy!

Ill update after dinner with what I ate and the points!

Please feel free to follow :)
Xx

Well these are so yummy!!! And only 2pp and so worth it!!!

New total of pp for today is 7pp
20pp left x

Attachments

• image-2339550672.jpg
    image-2339550672.jpg
    614.1 KB · Views: 53
Well these are so yummy!!! And only 2pp and so worth it!!!

New total of pp for today is 7pp
20pp left x

Yum! They look delicious!!

They taste so good that I have 2 packs oops!!

So new total is 9pp :)

They taste so good that I have 2 packs oops!!

So new total is 9pp :)

Hehe thats what I love about pp. If you want to and you have the points then go for it.

Hehe thats what I love about pp. If you want to and you have the points then go for it.

Oo yes!! Loving weigh watchers! The fact that I can eat anything!! As long as I have points to cover it ;p xxx

Right so im in one of them moods where your hungry but don't fancy anything :/
So I had a ww frozen mousse brownie thing it was so yummy to nice to only be 3pp!!!

I really need to eat something proper and filling rather then eating rubbish all day :/ oops! Never mind still got enough points left for a nice dinner when I finally decide on what to have!

New total 12pp :)
15pp left :) xx

Right so im in one of them moods where your hungry but don't fancy anything :/
So I had a ww frozen mousse brownie thing it was so yummy to nice to only be 3pp!!!

I really need to eat something proper and filling rather then eating rubbish all day :/ oops! Never mind still got enough points left for a nice dinner when I finally decide on what to have!

New total 12pp :)
15pp left :) xx

Ive been like that today. Spent ages making a quorn carrot and spinach curry for dinner. I hate less than half and then didnt fancy it so spent 13pp on chocolate! Good job I get 46pp a day! Haha!

Haha that sounds like me!! Would rather use my points for bad food rather then good :/ something I think I need to work on lol xx

So dinners done and dusted!

Jacket spud 6pp
Tuna 1/2 tin 1pp
Salad cream light 1pp
Ww cheese 1pp
Butter 1pp

Total for dinner 10pp
Today's total 22pp
5pp left :) xx

So I've made myself a weight loss diary! Ill uploads few pictures of the inside! It's not great as I only started it about a hour ago! But going to add to it threw out the weeks and months I'm on weight watchers! Xxx

Attachments

• image-3659374019.jpg
    image-3659374019.jpg
    571.1 KB · Views: 41
Some of my weigh in slips on the first page to remind me of my starting weight! I'm also going to put my before picture on there too to keep my ass on track!

Attachments

• image-1689273961.jpg
    image-1689273961.jpg
    487.1 KB · Views: 42
Today's weigh in slip! Stayed the same but happy with that after the week I've had!!!
Also some of my food trackers and my goals for the coming week!
This week is to stay on track for at least 5 days!! Xx

Attachments

• image-592568409.jpg
    image-592568409.jpg
    480.2 KB · Views: 33
New week new start! I'm now going to make every week the same as my first week on ww back to basics and no cheating or early weigh in!!
This weeks weight loss goal is to loss 2lb!! Fingers crossed!!

Attachments

• image-2905133000.jpg
    image-2905133000.jpg
    534.1 KB · Views: 37
Right so good so far for today is

Ww cake slice 2pp
Tesco light choices crips 2pp
A few of my daughter crips 2pp

Total used 6pp
Total left 21pp
Weeklies left 49pp

Have been in here in a while :/

But today's diary is

Slimfast 6pp
Galaxy choc 7pp
Tuna cheese salad cream sandwich 5pp

18pp gone 9left :) xx

For the first time ever I feel half good about myself! Xx

Attachments

• image-2727260756.jpg
    image-2727260756.jpg
    511.1 KB · Views: 35
Hi, loving your diary! What a great idea doing a written diary! I love how creative you have been with it. I think I may have to do that aswell! I've been trying WW for about 5 weeks now and I'm struggling to budge anything. I think mainly because I don't stick to it at the weekends (lots of social things on and meals out - nightmare!) So as of this week I WILL stick to it!

You look awesome in your dress too! I'm hoping to see the 10's myself in a few weeks :)

x

Back