ProPoints New diary! Slimmer sam 2013

Hi, loving your diary! What a great idea doing a written diary! I love how creative you have been with it. I think I may have to do that aswell! I've been trying WW for about 5 weeks now and I'm struggling to budge anything. I think mainly because I don't stick to it at the weekends (lots of social things on and meals out - nightmare!) So as of this week I WILL stick to it!

You look awesome in your dress too! I'm hoping to see the 10's myself in a few weeks :)

x

Thanks Hun! It really is helping me stay on track in using the diary daily which is good as I thought it would be a 5 minute wonder haha!

Weekends are normally hard for me too so I try to save all my weekly points for Saturday and Friday night!

Don't give up Hun you will get there! Sometimes we need a kick up the bum to keep us on the straight and narrow :) good luck! Xxx

Do weighed in today and lost 2lb!

Now weigh 11stone 10lb! Can't wait to get that 10lb gone and be in the 10s!! So exciting!!!

:) xxx

Omg I'm so so bloated!

Just ate 18pp in one sitting!

Late breakfast and earlie dinner! Was amazing though! But really shouldn't of ate so much!
I had a wrap layed flat with bacon chicken peporonie (can't spell today) cheese and tomato purée! Was so yummy! But now feel sick! I will learn portion control!!!

9pp left for the day! But how bloated I feel now that should be plenty xxx

Omg I'm so so bloated!

Just ate 18pp in one sitting!

Late breakfast and earlie dinner! Was amazing though! But really shouldn't of ate so much!
I had a wrap layed flat with bacon chicken peporonie (can't spell today) cheese and tomato purée! Was so yummy! But now feel sick! I will learn portion control!!!

9pp left for the day! But how bloated I feel now that should be plenty xxx

Hehe I can never spell. Or type haha always making typos.

For future reference its pepperoni :D

Hehe I can never spell. Or type haha always making typos.

For future reference its pepperoni :D

Haha thank you!!!
Spelling was never my strong subject at all lol :p xx

Well done on your weight loss last week! It's fab!

decided.... buying myself a diary to write all my weight loss stuff in... I'm even going to take awful bikini shots to track the changes in my appearance!

Keep it up :) x

It really dose help! Bikini shots are good as you can really tell the difference when comparing! I haven't weighed yet this week was ment to be yesterday but couldn't attend so hoping to have a good loss this Wednesday :) if I can stay on plan! As for about 2/3 days off the week I really go off the rails :( hoping this week is different xx

Back