New Doctor Who

westiegirl

Gold Member
Will miss David Tennant in the role.
Some of the Christmas Special was filmed in my town, so going to watch it later :)
Not heard of the new guy before
x

Hmm. Another white, male Doctor. They had an opportunity to make a change but stuck with what they know. Wimps.

I'm not overly impressed - Patterson Joseph or, shock horror, a woman would have been good - But I'll give him a chance. They always seems to surprise me - I was horrified by Catherine Tate and she turned out ok.

He looks about 12 and does not have the charisma for the character

Guess my life long love affair with Dr Who ends with the departure of Tennant :cry:

xx

Nah - he's not for me!! :) Always been excited about the new Drs in the past to see what they going to do with the role

Just don't see the new one as Dr material. I know I won't enjoy it as I don't buy it!

On the plus side, I will no longer have to suspend all life on saturday so that I can watch the Dr :p

xxx

He looks about 12 and does not have the charisma for the character

Guess my life long love affair with Dr Who ends with the departure of Tennant :cry:

xx

You've gotta give him a chance though. I thought the come back with Christopher Eccleston was good, then David Tennant blew him outta the water.

It's unfair to judge him without at least seeing him play the role. Just imagine how scared he must be - big shoes to fill!

You've gotta give him a chance though. I thought the come back with Christopher Eccleston was good, then David Tennant blew him outta the water.

It's unfair to judge him without at least seeing him play the role. Just imagine how scared he must be - big shoes to fill!

Oooh I loved loved loved Eccleston and I agree with the big shoes to fill - he must be really aprehensive. Good luck to him!! I'm not knocking him as a person.

I have always been sad (sad but true) when a Dr has gone and not sure if the next one would do such a good job. But at least i believed that they could give it a shot. I just do not think he will be believable so I don't want to watch it. No fun if you can't suspend reality and believe that there is such a thing as a time lord for half an hour :p

You never know, one day I may be flicking through and watch it coz nothing else is on. I may be proved wrong. Just not going to set a reminder to watch it.

xx

Back