New dress

cuddlyfairy

Gold Member
Some of you may remember me posting about my sobbing in the arms of an Evans manager when I fitted into a size 14 dress which I then bought for a party.

Well the party was this evening and I nervously got ready. The dress was very tight over my boobs when I bought it and my losses since then have been pretty low so I was a bit worried it wouldn't fit! I got into it, it was tight over my top and my bra did show at times but I felt absolutely fantastic. It is black and white and I wore it with red shoes, a red cardi and had a little red handbag. I got so many compliments that I was walking on air all evening.:D My children took a couple of photos before we left and I will add them at some point - probably not tonight as it is getting late and I really should be in bed by now! Just couldn't wait to share this with you all!

I spent much of the evening chatting to my friends mum. I told her about LT coz I knew she would be supportive coz she lost a lot on lL herself. In fact, I think I have encouraged her to do LT to get rid of the weight she put on while on an all-inclusive holiday recently. She doesn't really need the support of the counsellors coz she has been there and heard it all and LT is cheaper.

Sleep tight all. I just love LT!!!!:D

x

:) lovely to hear you had such a great night and your confidence must feel incredible

Thank you Angie, I felt good about myself for the first time in years! Now I must go to bed before I fall asleep on the computer.

You have made a fab start, well done.

x

Awwww, I bet you were on cloud nine all night. Cinderella, but without the pumpkin to take you back to reality because the party was the reality. Awww well done you !!
Lynne x

Hurrah! It's cuddly, I was beginning to wonder where you were again :D Sounds like you had a fab evening and good on you. xxxxx Big hugs xxxxx

I can't wait to see the photos of you in your slinky new dress!!

I am glad that the evening went well for you and after being on LT for so long and doing so well I bet all those compliments make the harder times worth it!

Truly you are an inspiration to all xxx

Aw thank you all for your lovely comments.

My dress wasn't slinky in any way - with my stomach it was a definite no-no! But it was the first dress I have worn since my last pregnancy - and we all know how unflattering preggie dresses are! Lol! I did feel a million $ even though I had to keep adjusting the neckline coz my bra kept showing!! At least it was clean and lacy!!! Lol!!!

Am knackered this morning though!!!! Too old for all these late nights!

x

Good on ya CF! You must have felt a million dollars and looked it too, looking forward to these piccies! Well done babe!

wow. well done hon :D i can't wait to be in the same situation myself. but you sobbed on an evans manager :D i can only imagine how happy you must have been :D

abz xx

EXCELLENT!!!! You deserve to be floating on cloud nine -that size 14 dress did not come easily to you -you worked bloody hard hard for it and earned every compliment, every wee confidence boost that you recieved last night! WELL DONE!!

well done cf! So chuffed for you.

Xx

Thank you, I have added a couple of photos, not the best but at least my son managed to take a whole me shot rather than one of just my chest!!!! Teenagers, don't you just love 'em!!!!!! The lighting was pretty grim in my kitchen but we took them in a rush before dashing out.

x

wow you have done so well, the colour of the cardi really suits you too. complements your complextion.

xx

well done...you look fab in the pics, a big achievement!!!...:)

Back