Total Solution new exante dieter

skaijane

hi i am just about to start my journey with exante, and i have to say i am very excited.
i had 2 children and like most mums the weight just goes on and i have been struggling to get it off, so thought i would try a propper diet.
i would like to know how much weight people lost in how much time using TS as i have my wedding in 3 months and would like to averagely know how much i could weigh by then.

many thanks:)

Hi and welcome!

Hahaha I read your thread title as "New Exante Dinner..." lol can you tell what's on my mind?!

Everyone is different and the less you have to lose can make it harder to score "big results" but exante say on average you should lose a stone a month :)

Good luck!

thankyou very much, this is my first diet to try ever as i used to just eat healthy but its just not working so im looking forward to seeing the results.

xx

Good luck with it! You've certainly got a good event to aim for!

Good luck with your exante journey.
It's supposed to be a stone a month loss but obv everyones losses will be different.
If you stick to it 100% you could lose up to a stone in the first week! When I first did exante I lost 14lbs my 1st week.

blimey blue butterfly thats gd going, im so determind my minds definately in the right place to start dieting.
thankyou for all your support its definately what i need :) xx

thanks again xxx

It is commonly believed that the first time on a VLCD is the 'golden time', when it is easier to stick to and results come thick and fast, so, with a positive mindset you should do really well.

I think it would be wise to read into the maintenance programme now and mentally get to grips with that as that is where all the hard work can be undone.

Good luck and I look forward to seeing your fabulous losses!

good luck!
I started yesterday.x

oooo day 2 on exante and im loving it already apart from the tai chicken soup (yuk) but tried banana shake for brekki and loved it, any hints or tips as what i can do to enjoy the soups a little more? xx

oooo day 2 on exante and im loving it already apart from the tai chicken soup (yuk) but tried banana shake for brekki and loved it, any hints or tips as what i can do to enjoy the soups a little more? xx

Things you can add to the soups are salt, pepper, worcster (I cant spell it!) sauce, dried herbs, chilli flakes.
There are other things but I cant remember them off the top of my head.

I hated the soups and used to just make them in a cup, hold my nose and drink them down quickly then go clean my teeth to get rid of the taste of the soup!
Now I only have the shakes.

OMG, how can you hate the soups?! They are soooo lush (well, not the Basil Tom one, but thats not too bad really).

If you don't like them, simples - don't eat them really - apparently you can heat up the shakes, like the choc one for a hot choc drink, if you want something warm.

(Am I allowed to say this on here, or will I get slapped wrists? If you don't like the soups you've already got, you can 'get rid of them' on the popular auction website to recoup the money to then buy more shakes instead.)

Good luck with it all, I'll admit I'm not finding it the easiest thing in the world like I thought I would, but its not the worst either, and the losess more than make up for the odd 'OMG I WANT A PROPER MEAL' moments lol.

thanks girlies, i had the tomato and basil tonight and thought it was lush i added a dash of woustershire sauce and it was really nice, ive seen that no 1 has taken to the chocolate shake so is there anything i can do with it??????????
also is there a limit to how much coke zero we can drink a day??????
cant wait to start seein results, im gunna do weekly weigh ins :)

thanks

Hello,
I had the tom soup tonight as well.I had the choco shake hot with a teaspoon of coffee in it for breaky, I found it ok, believe me i`ve had worse.
I really liked the thai chicken, mushroom tomoz for me.
Like you I cant wait to see the results, cant come soon enough.
Good luck and keep it going and mind and keep writing down every step of the way on here, as it helps keep you going and everyone is fab!!

I had the tom soup today, was okish.
Am liking both bars, much better than other vlcd that I have done.
Am trying the choc shake and chicken soup tmrw.

Like everybody else on here cant wait to see the results, its gonna be awesome!

good luck 2 u all.
xx

Welcome and good luck :)
I think you're better to have only the occassional coke zero rather than treat it as your main drink. Best to have mostly water - however it varies for different people. Some don't seem to have a problem and can drink as much as they like, others think it may slow their weight loss a little. I figure best to just have a bit and see how you get on.
Good luck :)

so im on day 3 and ive woke up a little shakey????? has anyone else had this? is it just my body trying to ajust, i feel a little better after having a vanilla shake which i must say was amazing. any advice on what i can do to get rid of the shakes? xx
:)

It should pass soon for you hun, I had awful dizziness and shaky feeling that first week :( x hope you feel better soon.

so im on day 3 and ive woke up a little shakey????? has anyone else had this? is it just my body trying to ajust, i feel a little better after having a vanilla shake which i must say was amazing. any advice on what i can do to get rid of the shakes? xx
:)

I had exact the same problem yesterday (my day 4), I woke up feeling really dizzy and light headed and thought I was going to fall down the stairs.

Thankfully today, I'm feeling great infact I'm feeling rather energetic, I'm gonna have a blast on the cross trainer my OH brought me for xmas, which has never been used ( only to hang coats on!)

Keep drinking plenty of water xxx

Hope your weekend has been ok and you've got past the shaky bit. I felt really lethargic my first week but feel more energetic now. I switched to having my cereal bar thing for breakfast and that seemed to help?

Back