New Exante discounts!

Starlight

Gold Member
Exante have started doing the 50% discount now on ALL their stuff

A box of 50 bars is now £61 and a box of one flavour of shakes is £59.50 for 50 shakes :eek:

Thanks for the info!! :)

Exante ~ Wk 1: -5.2lbs / Wk 2: -0.4lbs {oops} (Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins))

Oh my goodness! I only like the chocolate shakes so this is WONDERFUUUUL :D

I hope it's one of these permanent discounts... x

I've just had the email too! I like them all but less keen on the strawberry but can't decide between the others lol! may have to reassess my stock when i get homeand work out if there is any severe imbalance! lol!

Is Exante going the same way as Asda Measure-up bars?

Im just remembering after Asda Measure-up bars went on offer they stopped making them!

I hope Exante aren't ceasing production!!!

I got the email 20 mins after my 2 month order arrived...lol

Thanks for the info girls...x
Zion...week 2 for me was a disaster too..nothing lost...nothing gained...I had 6 days on ts....one night on protein...sigh...very disheartening...Best of luck with the rest of the week girls...I have 2 nights I cant get out of this week so I will be facing the same result next week...so I will be going all out next week to lose a few lbs before I go on hols...x fireflii...Mandy you keep up the good work...I will be cheering for you...firefliix

Im just remembering after Asda Measure-up bars went on offer they stopped making them!

I hope Exante aren't ceasing production!!!

I hardly think thats the case. Theyre introducing a lot of changes and revamping their website too. Theyre just bringing them more in line with the monthly pack... its called listening to what your customers want

Oh my goodness! I only like the chocolate shakes so this is WONDERFUUUUL :D

I hope it's one of these permanent discounts... x

Chocolate is my favourite too! I hate strawberry so much! Sadly I just bought a months worth of shakes... so hoping like you that it is a permanent discount ^_^

Thanks very much Starlight! :bighug:

Wow !!
Thats really excellent. :D
It looks like the packaging on the bars have changed slightly, so it seems like a revamp is occuring :D

There seems to be loads more recipes on there too, for ideas for AAMW or refeeding :banana dancer:

Aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnd a recipe section for Ketosis :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer:

Very impressed :D

wow that's cool!!! I have to order next week, so this offer is right on time for me :)
And they have refeeding plan on their website and so many recipes yay!!!
:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Thanks for sharing Starlight! :)
lol I'm all excitted now :D
I'll have my lovely choc&orange bars and soups only wooo wooo!!! :eek:

Back