New flavour foodpacks

Claire_Williams

Hi

Does anyone know when the Minestrone Soup and Shepherd's Pie foodpacks will become available? Getting a little fed up with the current choice

xx

Think we're getting them this week... Well, the Shepherds Pie anyway... :D

Xx

oooOOOoooo excited!!

sounds gross!!!

anything is better than chilli con carne!

Oh really? My LLC had no idea when i asked her about it. Ive already got sick of curry and they got rid of tomatoe soup! So now im living on vanilla coffee and toffee bars :(.

Lol river, Im the same - a nice coffee with vanilla mixed in :)

Peanut/Toffee are my favourites.

Off the subject here, now that Im not eating I now realise at work, how much cr*p people eat, sitting at their desks stuffing away chocolates, crisps, fizzy drinks without even taking their time or looking whats going in their mouths! Mini rant over!! Im just glad its not me anymore.

These new foodpacks sound good, but will they taste good? Probably not. We need new shake flavours...cambridge has things like chocolate mint, chocolate orange, walnut etc :) but im used to my lovely bananna and choc packs.

P.S - River, I like your avatar x

We need new shake flavours...cambridge has things like chocolate mint, chocolate orange, walnut etc :) but im used to my lovely bananna and choc packs.

P.S - River, I like your avatar x
Hey Richy... try these:

Mix mint tea with your choc shake = Choco Mint! :D

Mix some of the Sunshine Orange water flavouring with your choc shake = Choco Orange! :D

Erm... walnut? Hmm... Got me stumped there, sorry! hehe... ;)

Still, 2 outta 3 ain't bad... :)

xx

Yes they vanilla and coffee are devine at the moment! Ah thank you Richy :).

Well i went in on tuesday with hope! but no nothing new yet :(.. so i bought loads more vanilla again hehe! x

Yup, I was expecting some of the new ones this week too... but, nada! :(

Maybe next week huh?! :D

xx

Oh how I wish I was adventurous like you guys, my days consist of vanilla, strawberry, banana(my fav) and the odd bar. Dont like the soups and well porridge was vile I binned it so since then I havent tried anything else, with the exception of the asparagus soup, which some of the group tested. I thought it was lush, tasted like parsley sauce lol xx

I plucked up the courage, and chose 4 shepherds pie foodpacks tonight when I went for my WI.

I came home, and was looking foward to it, thinking "they'll get it wrong, it will taste like dust, mud, and some flavour".

I was wrong. I'm going fo 7 packs next week, it actually has little bits of mince stuff in (like quorn) - so different to what im used to over the past 2 months. I loved it.

Oh! and I lost 9lb this week too. So that's 3 stone 13lb in 8 weeks exactly. not bad going ;)

keep up the good work everyone! SAY NO TO EASTER EGGS lol x

Wow well done on your 9lb xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow that's an amazing loss! You must feel great :)

I'm going a pop in today as no meeting on Sunday - I really hope that these two new packs are available as I've heard so many people talk about them now. I like quite a few of the packs so get a fair bit of variety but could always do with more!

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done richy thats so awesome!

I got 7 minestrone and 4 shepherds pie but i wish i got more now! Theyre both really nice (especially after 32 weeks of the same thing!) and the shepherds pie is really filling for me but i just think its nice to have some texture for once like the noodles in the minestrone, just wish they put more in hehe! x

We're not getting them in until next week boo hoo!

Just had my 4th shepherds pie foodpack of the week.

I can't beleive, still, how nice it is.

My favourite pack above chocolate now, yummy!! :)

RichyRich15 said:
I plucked up the courage, and chose 4 shepherds pie foodpacks tonight when I went for my WI.

I came home, and was looking foward to it, thinking "they'll get it wrong, it will taste like dust, mud, and some flavour".

I was wrong. I'm going fo 7 packs next week, it actually has little bits of mince stuff in (like quorn) - so different to what im used to over the past 2 months. I loved it.

Oh! and I lost 9lb this week too. So that's 3 stone 13lb in 8 weeks exactly. not bad going ;)

keep up the good work everyone! SAY NO TO EASTER EGGS lol x

Well done on your weight loss so far Richy,your doing great!
I've tried the new packs tonight at group,think they taste really nice,so good to have a change,was pleasantly supprised!
Sexy xx

Hmm... Tried the Shephards Pie myself today and gotta admit, the jury is still out! Tasted kinda odd! Lol... ;)

It was definitely nice for a change, and I picked up 4 for the week so will have them... Not sure I'll get them again next week though...

Got 1 pack of Minestrone Soup to try too although not had that yet... So will report back once I've given it a go... :D

Xx

Pinkie :) said:
Hmm... Tried the Shephards Pie myself today and gotta admit, the jury is still out! Tasted kinda odd! Lol... ;)

It was definitely nice for a change, and I picked up 4 for the week so will have them... Not sure I'll get them again next week though...

Got 1 pack of Minestrone Soup to try too although not had that yet... So will report back once I've given it a go... :D

Xx

I thought that myself about the shepherds pie pinkie,when I had the first taste,as it's so different to what we are used to,hope you like the minestrone soup!
Will make my last couple of weeks less boring I think though!
Sexy xx

Last edited:
Back