New flavours?

Jodie

Hi there.

As some of you may know, I have been on Lighterlife - lost 2 stone and have now unfortunately put it all back on again. I therefore have not been to my meetings for a couple of months and am struggling to get started again (flavour is always just too tempting). However, I have seen people on here talking about new flavours. I was wondering what these are? Something new might give be that extra push I need to get back onto the program.

Thank you

Strawberry shakes and Banana
much thicker consistency - a lot of people have the Banana like custard poured over nut bars

Jodie the new flavours are absolutely delicious.
I prefer the banana as a milkshake or as custard & nut crunch, either way, they are so yummy.
Good luck with your restart.

Hi Jodie

As well as the new shakes there are also two new bars coming in June - cranberry and peanut flavours.

Good luck with your fresh start.
Johnny :D

Hi Jodie,
Welcome back and well done for restarting - go girl.
The banana is delicious as a smoothie or a shake - haven't tried it as custard yet but will do soon.
Good luck :)

I heard they were reformulating the Vanilla shakes too!

My LL said that they were making all the packs the same as the new ones because they are much easier to make up.

Johnny :D

Hi Jodie,

No matter how "good" the new flavours might be they will never be so "good" as to be enough to get you back on track.

The only thing that will do that is good old fashioned determination and a desire to look gooooooooooooooooooood!!! :princess:

So go for it Princess - think about the babe you can be by Christmas 2007!!! There is still masses of time to shift that couple of stone. :party0023:

Back