• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New Flavours

Are these new powder flavours or new premix flavours. Their website doesn't mention any new powders which is a shame. I'd like a new flavour although I don't think I'll ever give up my cafe latte...thats the best by far for me. I wish they still had the hot chocolate one (years and years ago), I preferred it to the cold chocolate one.

IM not too sure if its powder or premixed. Itd just make a nice change. Id imagine theyd be premixed as they would make more money that way. Shame as i use the powders and would love tropical and chocolate cherry. Nom nom :D

I had the trial flavours the chocolate cherry was nice ,, so was the mint chocolate and the tropical was a bit sickly but maybe that was just me.. dunno when there gonna be released tho or if they are i suppose it depends on the feedback

Kazzy did you get them as premix or powders? I'd really like to try the cherry chocolate.

I've got a stash of cafe latte, vanilla, strawberry and a few chocolate from boots sale earler this year, guess I should use them first before considering adding to my boxful lol

They were powders,,, but there still developing the flavours so no idea when they go on sale,, but isuppose they may do some of them as premade ones

Cheerss for that Kazzy. Im just looking forward to trying something new. I never knew about the choc mint, even more of a bonus! Will just have to see what happens.