50g all bran 10syns
Noodles
Mince
Coke
Pomegrantes

10 syns today

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

21st feb tuesday extra easy

Happy shrove tuesday everyone lets get the sw pancakes on the go my son loves them

Pancakes
Juice
Muller light
Banana
All bran HEB
50g all bran 10syns
Coke chicken
Rice
Babybel cheese HEA
Cadburys freddo 5syns

15syns today

22nd feb wednesday

Apple
Juice
Banana
Grapes
Bacon
Pickled onions
Beetroot
Chips
Veg
Sfc chicken HEB
Oranges
Mayo 3syns
Pomegrantes
Toast 5syns
Cheese HEA

8syns today weigh in tomoro

23rd feb thursday maintained today i know its because of my addiction to that damn cereal and my max syns each day lol from tomoro i am going to try green plan for a while see how i get on

Today diary

Juice
All bran HEB
25g all bran 5syns
Muller light
Grapes
Biscuit 2syns
Beans
Quiche
Rice
Quavers 5syns

12syns today

24th fed friday

Green day

60g all bran HEB x2
2 apples
Mugshot
Banana
60g cheese HEA x2
Muller light
Beans
Eggs
1/2syn sausages 2syns
Grapes
Mccain jacket pots x2 2syns

4 syns today and feel great hubby had a chinese for dinner n it didnt even bother me x

Hiyaaa, only me :) Just had a quick browse through your diary. You've done really well losing 8lb in that short amount of time! Don't be disheartened :) that's my job!

Only thing I have noticed chick is the lack of 1/3 superfree with your meals. I'm not sure whether you have done EE before but it's vital you have 1/3 superfree with each meal else you're not following the plan correctly :(

It's quite difficult to make out what food goes with what meal but heres an example lol..

Pancakes
Juice
Muller light
Banana
All bran HEB
50g all bran 10syns
Coke chicken
Rice
Babybel cheese HEA
Cadburys freddo 5syns

15syns today

You only had one peice of fruit for that day chick :(

If it was me.. I'd do..

B: All bran with banana

L: Syn free pancakes, 1 Mullerlight, 1 apple, 2 satsumas

D: Diet coke chicken with lots of mushrooms and onions.

Also.. what juice is it you had? If it was lemon juice on your pancakes then thats superfree but if it's orange juice, like a glass of, then it needs to be synned hun.

Hope this helps, if you need anything else just say :)

Jodieboo said:
Hiyaaa, only me :) Just had a quick browse through your diary. You've done really well losing 8lb in that short amount of time! Don't be disheartened :) that's my job!

Only thing I have noticed chick is the lack of 1/3 superfree with your meals. I'm not sure whether you have done EE before but it's vital you have 1/3 superfree with each meal else you're not following the plan correctly :(

It's quite difficult to make out what food goes with what meal but heres an example lol..

If it was me.. I'd do..

Also.. what juice is it you had? If it was lemon juice on your pancakes then thats superfree but if it's orange juice, like a glass of, then it needs to be synned hun.

Thank you so much for having a look i really appreciate that

I know the thing im finding is i can only eat so much but i am going to try and up my superfree im not a fruit and veg person but will have to start lol trying some green days so hopefully this will help me .

Can you do me a favor and keep an eye on me lol need all the help i can get thanks again :)

Jodieboo said:

If it was me.. I'd do..

I did have mushrooms and onions with the diet coke chicken lol i jus cudnt be bothered written it lol i need to stop bein lazy thats half my problem x

25th feb saturday

Well i started off the day on green plan but i was out all day n started eating plain boiled rice n it wasnt wholemeal i was ragin lol so changed to EE so heres todays diary

B- 30g all bran HEB
Banana
juice

L- Banana
Muller light
Cheese
White rice

D- savory rice
Peas
Sweetcorn
Carrots
Green beans
Sugar snaps
Gravy 3 syns

May have a few oranges before bed

Funny thing i had marinated my chicken last night to make chicken tikka for my dinner however added the fromage frais while on heat anyways it curdled n went watery sooo

I drained the lumpy watery bits added a jar of ww tilka sauce and fed it to the hubby for dinner with savory rice

He said it was rotten was none the wiser however of what i did apparently ww jars taste like fairy liquid

That will teach him to get a chinese last night and sit and eat it infront of me haha

Well i found out that you can have white rice on green plan so yday was green with 3syns for my gravy - still continuing with green plan see what happens :)

So today is another green day quite enjoying them i dont seem to be eating as much dunno if thats a bad or good thing but we will see on thurs

26th feb sunday

3 oranges
Muller light
Juice
30g allbran HEB

1/2 syn sausages 2syns
Beans
Eggs
Juice
2 apples

60g roast beef HEB
Potatoes
Carrots
Peas
Sweetcorn
Gravy 3syns
Juice

Coke
25g all bran
Muller light

courtneyslim said:
So today is another green day quite enjoying them i dont seem to be eating as much dunno if thats a bad or good thing but we will see on thurs

26th feb sunday

3 oranges
Muller light
Juice
30g allbran HEB

1/2 syn sausages 2syns
Beans
Eggs
Juice
2 apples

60g roast beef HEB
Potatoes
Carrots
Peas
Sweetcorn
Gravy 3syns
Juice

Coke
25g all bran 5syns
Muller light

10syns today

26th feb sunday

3 oranges
Muller light
Juice
30g allbran HEB

1/2 syn sausages 2syns
Beans
Eggs
Juice
2 apples

60g roast beef HEB
Potatoes
Carrots
Peas
Sweetcorn
Gravy 3syns
Juice

Coke
25g all bran
Muller light

Is the juice squash or actual fruit juice? :)

Back