Green tea

Lunch
Juice
Philly light 140g x2 hea
Mushrooms
Pasta
Sweetcorn
120g chicken x2 heb

Made too much of that for lunch so also having some for dinner having a muller light after n maybe some oranges

Snacks
Mug shot
Soya sauce
Corn on cob x2
Juice
3 oreos 8syns

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Well as i had a late lunch i couldnt stomach dinner so just had a muller light and will keep pasta for lunch tomorrow

My dad said i looked like a clown cuz all the clothes i am wearin are hanging off me which where all new at xmas 8lbs isnt much but must be enough to be noticable lol i dont think he was complimenting me

He made chocolate buns after dinner with my two sons and i managed to avoid them totally wahey so only 8syns today

Going home hubby should be home from gym and early night the boys are shattered lol

Night xxx

evilpenguin said:
Looks like you're doing great here hun!

When is your weigh in day? Xxx

Thanks for keeping an eye on me :)

I get weighed on thurs 7.30pm used to be 9.30am but the kids are so impatient and are a nightmare there so i wait till after hubby home from work so i can get some free time sometimes stay for the after chat

Tomoro night an hour of zumba i love it and excited to get bk missed last two weeks cuz i was ill :-(

How u doin when your wi? Xx

courtneyslim said:
Thanks for keeping an eye on me :)

I get weighed on thurs 7.30pm used to be 9.30am but the kids are so impatient and are a nightmare there so i wait till after hubby home from work so i can get some free time sometimes stay for the after chat

Tomoro night an hour of zumba i love it and excited to get bk missed last two weeks cuz i was ill :-(

How u doin when your wi? Xx

No problem. You seem to have the hang of it though :)

My class used to be on a Thursday, I loved it because you could make up for the weekend in time for class heh heh! Sorry that's bad advice!! Lol. I weigh myself on a Saturday morning around 11am :)

Enjoy the Zumba tonight! I really should do some exercise too.

Xxx

evilpenguin said:
No problem. You seem to have the hang of it though :)

My class used to be on a Thursday, I loved it because you could make up for the weekend in time for class heh heh! Sorry that's bad advice!! Lol. I weigh myself on a Saturday morning around 11am :)

Enjoy the Zumba tonight! I really should do some exercise too.

Xxx

Oh i didnt realise you did it from home that must take some willpower i am a serial weigher so couldnt do that lol plus this is my third attempt at sw so really need to stick at it however im finding it easier now then a month ago i dont wanna jus go mad on crisps etc which is good

From my bck operation last year iv done very little exersise slowly but surely starting to get into the swing of it again :)

My hubby had another chinese last night for dinner it wasnt appealing to me at all and could have easily synned it was only a chow mein but i had an orange lol wahey

Just had breakfast will update diary later - very tired this morning :-( xxxx

I get all my support from Minimins so I don't really need the class for anything, so doing it from home is easy! When I first restarted I wanted to join, but the more I've done it from home the less I feel like I need the class. I'd basically be spending £5 a week to get weighed, and I can do that for free at home! I do miss hifi bars and a cheaper magazine though lol. I am also a serial weigher, I'm on the scales every couple of days. It doesn't bother me, I do worry when I see them go up for no reason but I know that on WI I usually get what I deserve, whether it's a loss or gain. Sometimes I get away with too much though, but I ain't complaining :D ;)

Your hubby and his Chinese food!! Glad you managed to resist! xx

evilpenguin said:
I get all my support from Minimins so I don't really need the class for anything, so doing it from home is easy! When I first restarted I wanted to join, but the more I've done it from home the less I feel like I need the class. I'd basically be spending £5 a week to get weighed, and I can do that for free at home! I do miss hifi bars and a cheaper magazine though lol. I am also a serial weigher, I'm on the scales every couple of days. It doesn't bother me, I do worry when I see them go up for no reason but I know that on WI I usually get what I deserve, whether it's a loss or gain. Sometimes I get away with too much though, but I ain't complaining :D ;)

Your hubby and his Chinese food!! Glad you managed to resist! xx

Awk thats good yea ano he gets in at 10pm from gym on mondays n i was away visiting my dad n granny so his dinner wasnt made lol im sure u save loads from not goin to class well done to you xx

Tuesday 28th feb

Green day

Breakfast
Grapes
Banana
Apples x2
Green tea

Lunch
Beans
Toast HEB 1
6 quorn nuggets 1/2syn each 3syns
Juice
2 oranges

Dinner
1/2 syn burgers. 1syn
Eggs
Beans
Toast HEB 2

Snacks
Mugshot with soya sauce
Crusha 60ml 6syns - nearly died what a waste lol
Milk HEA x2

Total syns 10 eekk

Actually stuffed today

Did an hour of zumba and 20mins on power plates

Also had a lovely long walk with my boys on their bikes (see pic)

Attachments

• image-4208006995.jpg
    image-4208006995.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Aww dear wer do i start today has been very busy

Still on green plan and weighin in morning hopefully if kiddies behave lol

29th feb wednesday

Breakfast
60g all bran HEBx2
Green tea
2 apples
Banana
Grapes

Lunch
Raspberry tea x2
2 eggs
1/2 syn sausages. 2syns
Beans
Diet coke
2 apples

Dinner
Pasta n sauce
Milk HEA
Mushrooms
Onions
Juice

Snacks
Banana
Grapes
Muller light

2 syns today

Also had the most fun but hard workout 2 hours in gym for body pump and total body combat was sweating like a pig

My scales or not showing a loss this week so far which i am ragen about as ive stuck to it 99% apart from my icecream yday but only 2 syns over for that day

May try green plan for another week as it might take a while to effect my weight loss but im exactly 11st so would love to loose even 1/2lbs to get me down to the 10's

Really tired away to bed now to try sleep off 7lbs for tomoros weigh in lol wish me luck xx

Only lost 1lb not impressed but at least its off have to continue cant give up having another green week n next week will decide if to go back to ee

Today been a crap day up to plan apart from now ordered a chinese cuz i feel like crap and deserve one lol back to plan tomoro but im gonna enjoy tonight :) will update food diary later

1st march thursday lost 1lb this morn - hoped for more tbh

Green day

Breakfast
2alpen light HEBx1
Muller light
Juice

Lunch
Baked pot
Beans
Eggs
Coke

Dinner
Salted chilli chicken noodles chips and gravy

Snack
Packet of rainbow drops

Green day turned into binge evening needed it though now tucked up in bed nyt xx

Back