New gal in town

mumtobean

Hi ladies,

I'm Rachel, and i'm new to Slimming world. I've been lurking now for about a month (and gaining some great ideas:p) but i thought it was time i came out and got involved.

1st day for me today and i'm really quite motivated (it is day one after all!!!!;)) I've started my food diary to help me keep on track. Weigh-in is a Thursday for me so i've go 5 days to try and lose something!!

Really looking forward to chatting with you and losing weight with you.

Love n hugs

Mumtobean

P.s - how do i get those ticker/goal weight things to appear on my posts>

Welcome to the forum xx

Once you've posted 50 (I think) messages then you can add a signature, stickers etc. I'll see if I can see the posts with instructions xx

Hello and welcome to Minis - it's a great forum full of friendly helpful advice, hints and tips and loads of fun too!! If you take a look at this thread http://www.minimins.com/introductions/119933-newbie-posting-privileges.html it should give you all the info you need about tickers etc. I'm also a Thursday weigher (Team Thursday) so look out for the thread each Thursday and post (if you want to lol!) how you've got on! There's also a Valentine's Challenge just started which a fair few of us have joined! Good luck with your SW journey xxx

Lightening fast typing Sue! :p xx

Hi There :wavey:

Welcome to the forum and let us know how you get on in your 1st week xx

Welcome and good luck :)

Hello mumtobean,

:welcome2:
Welcome and good luck to losing the weight, we are all in the same boat so if you need any help or advice just ask and we will be more than pleased to help. :wavey:

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies!!! And the link Devon_Dumpling i'm off to have a nosey at it now!!!

I've added myself to the Valentines challenge. Gone for my 1st half stone. Here's hoping!!;)

Welcome along mumtobean and good luck with your weight loss:D

Welcome to our happy band of SW followers. You will find friends and supports on this forum and you will only have to ask if you need help on I would say most subjects SW or not.

Good luck on your journey

Phil x

Back