New Girl Here - Hiya all!!!!

Kilobel

Hiya everyone.
I am new on here but spent a bit of time on the LT board not long since. Needless to say starvation wasnt my thing so here I am bigger than ever :-( & joined SW last week :)
I weighed in on Weds & lost a whopping 10.5lbs in my 1st week YIPPEE!!! & have been so full its unreal :)

Anyway I dare say I will be asking loadsa questions & need loadsa support cos I have a long way to go to get to any form of personal target let alone a healthy one.

Niki

Oh my word-what a weight loss!!! Well done, that is so great. Ask any questions you want and good luck! x

Welcome aboard hun and well done on your weight loss, you will get loads of help and advice here everyone great. Its mad how much you can eat and still lose weight isn't it. Check out the recipe threads for some lovely recipes. xxx

Wow at Goal!! That must feel amazing!! Well done you!!
I will definately be checking the recipes, I love to cook when dieting (mad isnt it) & hubby is always helpful if there are nice meals to be had
Cheers
Niki

hey hun, thought i recognised your name :) i was on LT too, but doing the last bit with SW to learn good eating habits :)

thats a brilliant loss - well done :)

WOW well done you 2st 10 off!! Thats fantastic.
I just lost the plot with it & piled it all back plus some :-( Hey ho another day another diet :)
I have done SW before so kinda knew what I was letting myself in for & am just praying I dont get my chocolate head cos thats what does me.
Good luck with that last bit hun
Niki
x

i've done SW years ago too, its such a good plan :)

its easy to stick to seeing as for the first 10 weeks of the year i didn't eat anything! LOL

I cannot wait to get stuck into syn free chips :D

Back