New Girl on the block

Sarah Lou

Gold Member
Hi all fellow lipo trimmers! I have started the programme today, two shakes down and a litre of water down the hatch, only 4 stone to go! ;)

Hi there, this is my second time on lipotrim, although the last time i was on it was in november, and only for two weeks due to a rather nasty chest infection and had to come off it due to medication.
Anyway, i'm starting again today and also have 4 stone to lose. The tfr does really work because in those two weeks i lost 16lbs so am hoping for the same kind of loss this time. so good luck.

Welcome Sarah....and good luck.

I'm on day 2 after a 6 week break. I've been away for a two week holiday and ate A LOT and am only a lb different from when I finished now.

Get through these first few days.....its going to be tough! I struggle in the evenings. I can't wait for Ketosis again....its so much easier once you are in ketosis....'come on stinky breath!!!'

Hi Sarah, keep it going, plenty of water and those 4 stone will flush away.

Hi, Sarah, I'm starting today too (along with my daughter). I want to lose about six stone. So far I've had one shake, two litres of water and a peppermint and a green tea. Green tea has to be the worst thing ever. It's absolutely vile.:eek:

I went for earl grey tea but must admit was so fussy about its strength that I just drink black coffee now. I can't stand green tea either.

Ooh henpom I agree, I cant bear grean tea!! As if the first few days of this diet isnt hard enough, glad thats not a compulsory! Personally I prefer a black tea,no sweetner and it doesnt give me too much of a caffeine rush like black coffee. Plus my coffee is usually Starbucks and unfortunately even a skinny caramel latte aint allowed!! Ha ha!!!!

Im starting back today for second time (lost stone and half in 3weeks last time but holidays and working away took over!) with renewed vigour...wedding dress winging its way to me end of this month/beginning of Feb! YEY!!!!

Good luck to all and keep us informed of your progress...it will be a busy board over the next few weeks Im sure and the more support we have, the more likely we are to succeed!

Back