New Girl on the plan!

Lottagirlie

Hi everyone

After much procrastinating I am joining SW tomorrow night.
Any advice would be gratefully recieved! :)
Wish me luck....watch this space....

Lottagirlie said:
Hi everyone

Hope it goes well. Just go along tomorrow night and if it was anything like my first class it was all a bit chaotic so try and listen to what your C says when she gives you the new member talk. You are bound to have questions afterwards when you start so just post and people on here are usually really helpful. Good luck :)

Good luck, i started SW on thursday myself so if your looking for a buddy you can join me! x

Hi everyone

My advice is, don't think of it as difficult, just think of it as different. Once you get the hang of it, it's the easiest healthy eating plan of all!! Good luck, you wo't regret it :)

Welcome and good luck, I've only been doing SW for a couple of weeks but love the freedom it gives you. Let us know how you get on at the meeting tomorrow :)

It isn't hard at all if u plan and prepare for the next day. Slimming world doesn't really allow u to grab and go. For example u can't forget to make lunch and think I'll grab a sandwich coz it will b high in syns. But if u can prepare the night before you could have jacket potatoe with beans or a spag Bol absolutely syn free! But u need to plan and prepare is my main advice and ur be fine. U can eat so much and u never feel hungry unlike other diets. I have been on slimming world 4 months I lost ten pound but in the last 3 weeks I comfort ate and gained ten pound. So I'm back to square one u can follow my food diary on here. 10 pound doesn't sound a lot but I only had 14 pound to lose x

Back