New Girl

LucyLou

Silver Member
Hi therre,

Ive just come back from m meeting with my CDC and Im ready to go :clap:. Im hoping that when I start Ill be able to get support from all you guys on here and when I feel like stuffing my gob you guys will be my conscience :ignore: I tipped the scales at 16stone today and im 5 foot 3 so Ive got my work cut out for me.

1st shake tomorrow...wish me luck:wave_cry:

Im just having one last splurge tonight and then Im nil by mouth till Im skinny!!

Good for you on deciding to start, were with you all the way x x

hey gurrrrrrrrrlllll

hello girl!!!!welcome to our wonderful world of magic.

only thing i can say is its worth it if u stick to it.

best diet eva!best one anyway since back in the day when diets didnt exist!

u will be that tiny lady as soon as u can say chocolate mint shake rules !

ps stay away from butterscotch

ewwwwwwwwwww!!!

Hiya and welcome, good luck starting tomorrow, although it might be tough at times this diet definitely works!!!!!

Welcome Laney, good luck on your CD journey, as everyone has said it really works if you stick with it. Grit your teeth through the first week and the rewards will come thick and fast!

Georgie
x

Hi Laney, im starting CD on monday with 6 stone to loose and im 5ft 2" wishing you lots of luck, i hope we can keep each other on track x

Thanks everyone for all their support and well wishes. Do I post on the same topic now regularily or do I just go in and out of each one?? Not really sure how these threads work? Any tips on that would be gr8.

Sarah M were much in the same boat then. We can kick each other's ass if were havin a bad day!

yeh u just reply on the ones that you want to. dont need to stick to the same one all the time. sometimes i find that if its 2 many pages i give up reading it all so just do new posts regularly.

keep us updated

xxx

Hi therre,

Ive just come back from m meeting with my CDC and Im ready to go :clap:. Im hoping that when I start Ill be able to get support from all you guys on here and when I feel like stuffing my gob you guys will be my conscience :ignore: I tipped the scales at 16stone today and im 5 foot 3 so Ive got my work cut out for me.

1st shake tomorrow...wish me luck:wave_cry:

Positive vibes to you darling. Stick with it and stick on here....good or not so good times. That's what we're all here for :)

Lacey :D

Thanks everyone for all their support and well wishes. Do I post on the same topic now regularily or do I just go in and out of each one?? Not really sure how these threads work? Any tips on that would be gr8.

Sarah M were much in the same boat then. We can kick each other's ass if were havin a bad day!

Hi again Laney :)

Just browse around the whole site and post wherever you want and join in hun :D

Back