New Girl!

Lairey

Hello!

I started Lipotrim on Thursday so am on day 4. I have been reading lots of your comments on here and suddenly thought to actually join and say hello!

You are all doing sooooo well and that has really helped me through the last few days. Thank you!

I must say that it hasn't been as difficult as I imagined and now on day 4 I'm not really hungry (apart from the normal feeling of 'Oh, im bored, I may aswell eat'!)

I weighed in at 15st 11lb on Thursday and am currently a size 18/20. I would ideally like to get down to a size 12. Can anyone in the same boat give me a rough idea of how long I should expect that to take please?

I am sticking to this completely and am determined to get back to the size I was when I met my Fiancee 8 years ago! Besides, we are getting married on 28th June so I have a great incentive!

Sorry for going on......!

Thanks

Lairey.

About 3 or 4 months give or take, they say a stone is a dress size and it's roughly a stone a month you lose- sometimes more!
Welcome by the way!! It's the best place when your on LT!! The support is unreal and if hunger strikes or you feel you're struggling just come on here. It's also great for asking questions cos everyone here is in the same boat!!
I'm only on Day 2, feel great though. Work tomorrow though, eek! No more morning hash browns and brown sauce!!

Keep us posted on how you're doing,
xxx

Thank you!

I thought it would be around 3-4 months but I wanted to check that I wasnt being over enthusiastic!

I was at work Thursday and Friday when I first started it and it was ok actually. You will be fine. Just focus on what you are doing this for and you won't want to eat.

Looking forward to being part of this site for the long term.

WE CAN DO THIS!!!

xxx

Yep Daisy is spot on. About a stone a month is what most lose. Some may lose more. I lost about 12lb a month. I was thrilled with that as I've been stuck at the same weight for years and no other diet seemed to work.

Good luck and keep posting and letting us know how you are getting on.

Oooh, I can't wait for summer! Just think how lovely it will be to be able to buy nice summer clothes rather than having to buy clothes that we didn't really like but that seemed to fit just about ok!

Anyone got any good news on double chins?? I want mine gone.....now! Do they go quickly or hang on for dear life?!?

xxx

There one of the first things to go! I think weight goes down, like face first then boobs:( and so on.
My friend lost loads of weight and used to have a huge double chin but she can barley make one now when she trys!!

I'm afraid that is down to genetics. Mine was never too bad in the first place, but my sister in law who is a size 12 has a huge double chin......sorry I can't answer that one for you. Mine always goes from my boobs first:mad:. I start off with a nice pair, but a big bum. The nice pair disappears, but the big bum remains. Its just not fair:sigh:

Excellent news! Thank you so much! :D

Im so excited! Sad, isnt it?!?

Anyone tell me how to get myself a nice glittery name at the bottom of my comments please?

xxx

Yeah, thats typical about the boobs isnt it?! Still, at least at the end of this our bodies should be in proportion! Fingers crossed!

xxx

Very exciting and what an incentvie, getting married congradulations, from what I have seen and heard this is the one that works. I am also so excited for this summer no more hideous clothes pretending that I dont what to sit in the sun the benefits def outway the negatives for me.

Goodluck.

It's not sad being excited(i thought so at first too) but it's what keeps you going!! Just click on my glittery name and it'll take you to a site to get your own. I'm soooo excited, I love thinking that this summer i'll actually be wearing lovely clothes I want!!! I'm going to PRAY for my boobs to remain!!!:)

If you wish to add things to your signature look at the top of the page in the blue headers....you will see "tutorials" there are different tutorials for different things that you may wish to add.

It's not sad being excited(i thought so at first too) but it's what keeps you going!! Just click on my glittery name and it'll take you to a site to get your own. I'm soooo excited, I love thinking that this summer i'll actually be wearing lovely clothes I want!!! I'm going to PRAY for my boobs to remain!!!:)

I just dropped from an 42 F cup to a 36 D which I was pretty happy with!!

Im a 38FF. Would be quite happy with a bit of a loss. 36D sounds alright to me! I'll hope for the same!

Does anyone know if adding curry powder to the soup is really allowed? I havent done it yet but have been reading about people that have. If so, what sort of curry powder? Any in particular?

Thanks

xxx

xxx

A little curry powder, dried herbs or a bit of pepper is really fine!

I just dropped from an 42 F cup to a 36 D which I was pretty happy with!!

Ooh - my boobs getting smaller is one of the things I'm looking forward to! :rolleyes: I'm a 42F at the moment - 36D sounds heavenly if I can get there (although I was a c cup when I was 13 and only weighed 9 stone so we'll see).

I told Neil I would quite like to get back to a C cup and there was far less support then from him! :eek:

Your boobs will look bigger with your skinny little waist......remind him of that!!!

Back