new girl

shell

hates diets
hello everyone....
well im not new really to minimins or ww, but have been on cambridge and have had enough!!! ive lost 3 stone in 10 weeks which im chuffed about and havent been doing it for 3 weeks now...and have stayed the same:eek::eek::eek::eek: which i really didnt expect.
i started ww last week ...sort of!! have fallen off the wagon a little bit but i think its just the novelty of eating food again!!!
i work shifts which doesnt help...i can never really work out how to work out the days when iom on nights...difficult to know if to ciunt my new day from midnight or sleep to sleep so to speak...
another girl from the cd forum has changed to ww too, and i think a lot of others are considering it...so watch out more of us may be on here...
but in the mean time.....looking forward to meeting some new people
shelleyxx

Hey, good luck with your WW journey! I managed CD for about a day and couldnt handle it so well done!!

my friend was the same did it for 4 and hated it!! to be honest i cant beleive i stuck to it...but the huge weight losses keep u going ....im not going to 'diss' the diet but its hard going but i would go back to it again if i needed to...i love ww the problem is i get a little too cocky on it!!!!

Ah yeah CD works,my friend lost about 9 stone in 9 months, i just love food too much and love going out for meals!
I have been so excited by WW! I am always shocked that I keep losing! I am on 24 points a day now! Started on 26 points when I was 17 stone. Now in the 15 stone bracket! :)

3 stone in 10 weeks. Fab. Enjoy losing the rest and welcome to WW x

Errrrr Hello GF!!!!! ha ha x

Well if ya get a little tooo cocky... i'm sure we will keep u on track!!!!

oh n firstly hope ur having all your points everyday!!!! :) x

Love ya x Nas x

Errrrr Hello GF!!!!! ha ha x

Well if ya get a little tooo cocky... i'm sure we will keep u on track!!!!

oh n firstly hope ur having all your points everyday!!!! :) x

Love ya x Nas x

knew we would catch up eventually!!!! im a bit all over the place at the moment just using this week as an adjustment week i think...my official wi is thurs so will use that weight and start from there...im on 25 points which is loads!!! nights really bugger me up i think im gonna do midnight to midnight or wake up til wake up.....the sooner i get my new job the better!!! did a great receipe tonight....nazi goreng chick and rice and stuff really yummy and not too high either!!!

Thanks everyone....im looking forward to loosing more weight a said on last post i havent been brill this week but come thurs thats it....ww queen i am!!!

How have you done this week Shell??

Happier now that you can eat without feeling guilty??

xxx

Back