New Guy In Town

taiseman

Hello,

After trying all kinds of diets I decided after hearing the news of some of my friends.. that I would give it a go... in fact it was more than that.. I have wardrobes of designer clothes and could get into none of them... So I decided that next payday.. I would begin my Lipotrim diet...

Went to pharmacist and borrowed his DVD. Brought it back the next day.
Think I understood it ok. I decided I was going to begin my LT diet on the friday...

Thursday was my last supper!!! Went out and had surf and turf and half a lobster.. I thought...If Im going down, Im doing it in a blaze of glory... Polished off a few pints of ice cold cider as well.

Knowing rightly that I cant continue to live like this.. Fed up being fat... no-one to blame but myself.

Weighed in next day 20 stone 1pound. OMG!!! (6 feet tall)

Week 1 - Lost 15lbs - :D

God I hate water!!! and vanilla and chicken soup flavour.

Week 2 - Lost 8lbs - :D

Did I mention I hate water?

Cant wait to see what happens in week 3

Discovered that if you half fill a blender with ice cubes pour in a pint of water and add the shake mix. Give it a whirl and it will turn into 2 big bowls of something that looks and tastes like icecream.

Will keep you updated!

Taiseman

Good Luck Taiseman,

you certainly seem to be on the right track!! Your weight losses are great!!

Great losses so far, and welcome to the forum - it's a great source of support when you'r having a down day - or when you want to celebrate your successes!

You will learn to love the water... just persevere :)

Good luck mate

Stick with it anyway the results are worth it

Hi and Welcome!

You're doing fantastically! You'll soon make HUGE inroads into what you want to lose. There isn't a better way IMHO (though each to their own I know!)

Keep up the good work - you WILL learn to love the water ;)

Hi Taiseman,

I'm new on this forum as well, been on Lipotrim for 3 days. Everyone on here has been really friendly and helpful.

Your weight loss so far is brilliant, I'm sure you'll have another great weigh-in for week 3!

Nicky

Welcome and well done on your losses so far, they're great!

Keep trying to drink plenty of water, really is important. Look forward to reading about your next weigh in!

Hey!

Well done on your losses, they are fab and welcome to the forum :)
This place helps so much so get on whenever you can :D x

Hi Taiseman

Welcome!! You have had some really good weight losses the past two weeks...well done.

I am sure you will do well. We all need to get to a place of "enough is enough" and from your comments seems you were there. If you give 100% and drink loads (sorry) you wont regret it. You will get there in no time at all. Look at how well Yorkshire Adam done in a few weeks!!

Look forward to hearing all about your Wk 3 WI.

Back