New Guy On The Block

Hi everyone :wave_cry: new guy on the block here very focused with weight to lose. But do need all the support and love you guys can give me to carry this through as its gonna be a long haul. Hope to speak to you all at sometime.

Every march starts with the first step.

Darkblueox.

Hi Taz and thank you for your welcome. I am a weight watcher first did it in 2003 when I lost 4st and 6 lbs in 5 months. Unfortunately I have put it all back on and more. So 5 years later I am back to kicking my butt.... Just had my second weigh in and am doing well and still very motivated but we all are when the weight is coming off... what are you following???

I am doing Slimming World. It seems to be taking forever but that's because I lack willpower! Good luck with WW, take a look around the WW forums

Welcome on board, good luck with WW x

Hi I'm another newbie. You did fantastically before - sure you can do it again :)

Hi and welcome and good luck!

Thank you all

Awww thank you guys you are all fantastic and really beautiful people respect and love to you all.

Together we can all be losers thats losers in weight and winners in life.

Hi and welcome. Have a look at the WW section and perhaps start a diary there. Everyone is very friendly and supportive

Good luck

Irene xx

Welcome to our Community Darkblueox :D

Lacey..x :)

Back