New guy starting Cambridge today.

tomtom

Morning folks.
Just a quick hello from Edinburgh. :)

Name is Tom,31, i'm 5ft7, 16st 1lb, BMI 36.

My first aim is 12st, and i'll take it from there.

Just had my first shake this morning, although no blender/whisker at work so there were a few lumps ! :( But i kinda crunched them a bit and was quite nice ! :D

Doing ok on the water front so far, just finishing my first 500ml bottle for the day.

Anyway, i'll be on here regularly with updates.

Cheers the noo !

Tom. :)

Good luck Tom, we are all here if you need some spurring on

Welcome Tom! Just glug as much water as you can, and keep to the shakes and you will do just fine, the first few days are the worst but once you are through them you usually get an energy burst... or ketosis high!

Come on here when you want to chat.. and someone is always around to give advice or talk you out of listening to your chatterbox...

Good luck on your journey..

Love

Hiya Tom :)

Very best of luck with the plan. Superb diet. Watch those pounds fall off:cool:

Keep us updated :)

Wow...they were fast replies ! :D

Thankyou for the encouragement folks.
Really looking forward to doing this.

I'm not the only one in the office to start this today, so at least i'm not alone. :)

The new me will be here soon ! lol

:)

Welcome to the forum and to CD, this diet is blooming amazing and Im sure you will be at your ideal weight very soon. This site is invaluable for help and advice.

Well done on starting the most exciting journey of your life!

Hi Tom and welcome to CD!!!

If you stick to the plan 100% and drink loads of water, the weight will just melt away!

Good luck on your journey and I look forward to reading more threads from you.

Kerry-Ann

Hey,

Think everyone has much covered it ... so just wanted to say welcome aboard!!
x

Hi Tom

Welcome aboard! We are a very friendly bunch and the support on here is absolutely phenomenal. We'll get you through!

I always take the tetras to work as you can just top them up with some cold or hot water and they are really smooth. Maybe try some?

The key to this diet is definitely the water so make sure you drink loads - you will actually find that your capacity for drinking increases really quickly.

Well done on making the decision to start and good luck
x

or invest in an electric hand blender? can pick up em up for £4 ish from Sainsbugs. wouldn't be without mine ;)

hi tom and welcome to minis
cd is by far the best diet i have ever tried
i`m sure you`ll do great
and you`ll get lots of support on here

kaz xx

Back