new hair do :)

JustForMe

Gold Member
ill do a before and after :)

the first and last are befores, then the middle is after :)

Attachments

• meept.jpg
    meept.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 48
  • newwt.jpg
    newwt.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 49
  • newww.jpg
    newww.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 51
  • ne1t.jpg
    ne1t.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 49
  • met.jpg
    met.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
LOVE IT!!! That's what I'm talking about! Doing things for you!! Nice one. :D

Nice, very funky ! :)

Hurry with the pics! Are you keeping your colour? it's lovely.

Hurry with the pics! Are you keeping your colour? it's lovely.

yea i just changed the colour a few days ago but im keeping it now cos i actually like it. and i dont think my face looks fat :D

Your face definitely does not look fat! You look lovely in fact. :D
It's surprising how a little thing like hair colour can boost your confidence, I've mine pillar box red from last December and, when I can be aresed doing myself up, I feel great with it. In fact I don't think I've really beat myself up like I used to since I've had it done. I used to actually cry and cry at how hideous I felt, it's just hit me that I haven't done that in a while. Weird. I'm still desperately unhappy with my body but not manically so.

Sorry - back to you. Yes you look lovely and you should definitely make a habit out of spoiling yourself -you absolutely deserve it!

Your face definitely does not look fat! You look lovely in fact. :D
It's surprising how a little thing like hair colour can boost your confidence, I've mine pillar box red from last December and, when I can be aresed doing myself up, I feel great with it. In fact I don't think I've really beat myself up like I used to since I've had it done. I used to actually cry and cry at how hideous I felt, it's just hit me that I haven't done that in a while. Weird. I'm still desperately unhappy with my body but not manically so.

Sorry - back to you. Yes you look lovely and you should definitely make a habit out of spoiling yourself -you absolutely deserve it!

aww thanks black rose. get some pics up of your hair id love to see it red. im not brave enough to go that bright yet but i may when i reach goal.

and thanks everyone for the lovely compliments :D

Maybe I will lol...

Wow, it looks really nice and suits your face. You look absolutely fab with it. I am glad you put up the pictures so we can see it, but now I am looking for spare time to go to hairdresser and change someting as well, lol.(green eyed)
(Just to say I cut my hair last time and before that and...., so I think I deserve some of that pampering)
Where this green eyed thing come from????:eek:

Have a lovely day, enjoy your new hairdo.
x:family2:

Wicked girl, looks absolutely lovely.

i think you should :)

bet it looks lovely :D

Dont know about that lol but I've put a couple up there now...you should have a good laugh! :D

Dont know about that lol but I've put a couple up there now...you should have a good laugh! :D

your just been daft. you look absolutely gorgeous with that colour hair!

wish i was brave enough.

i love the purple on your friend too :)

Aww thanks babes, we might have to agree to disagree on that lol. But I do love my colour. :D LOL Karen -she's a tattooist so it's part of her uniform. The dreads are her own, the colour alas is not. :D I love her for it - she was such a nerd at school (tho of course we loved her!) it was brilliant seeing her come into her own. She's a good girl. :)

it looks amazing. i dont have friends like that they like to follow the crowd. but she looks fab for been an individual.

hmmm maybe next i should get dreads :p

Dreads? hmmm. Maybe wait until you've lost all your weight -they weigh a ton! LOL

Your hair is prettiful Kels. It's perfect for the shape of your face. Have you low lights in it?

oooo your hair looks lovely.
I'm getting a fringe put in tomorow.I've wanted to cut mine for ages(I usually do that thinking it will make me look thinner,whats that all about:)anyway this time I said i'm not touching it till I've lost some weight.

A new hairdo always makes me feel better.

Black rose,loving the red :)

very nice :)
hoping mine doesn't fall out befor i get a new style ..

Debz x

Back