New healthy hot me :-)

Thats terrible, i know i would be crushed as well, but heres the thing, youve lost the weight and feel better about yourself and you can still get better, but she will be a b**** forever. Forget her, you ARE beautiful and are doing amazing! Just keep it up and rub it in her face later :D

Hope you are okay lovey? Worried about you. Please don't give that nasty cow the satisfaction of giving up, you are doing so very very well, you've inspired me..and made me realise that in life..good things do happen :)

Please come back soon, you are missed :(

Hi everyone...

Yep I'm ok. I'm so over that horrible excuse for a girl.

Rose I went against your advice... I tried on the dress again the next day to see if I was still just the fat girl pretending she's a little less fat. I decided to return it as it just didn't suit me.

I tried it on again this morning in my mums place, just to get a second opinion. She agreed, I needed to bring it back. I went into town this morning, size 16 dress in hand, and came home with a size 14. I was being overly cautious picking up the 16 I guess, it was too loose and now with the better fit, it's perfect!! I'm just after trying it on again with skyscraper heels and it looks great! I even bought a second dress. the 14 was too snug, so I bought 16. That's ok though :)

Why am I still wearing size 18 jeans though ffs!!!! They are getting looser though! This is going to sound foolish... I always bought jeans in New Look from their plus size range. The smallest size in this range is 18 so soon I'll be in their 'normal' range. I'm feeling a little anxious cos I don't really know what suits my new shape. That sounds silly, but I'm so used to reaching for the back of a rail for the biggest size, that I'm not sure how to shop now! Help!! Any advice?

I'm down the country tonight using my phone, I'll catch up properly with everyone tomorrow!

Nite xx

:) :) :)
so happy to see you back!

You've made the right decision with the dress hun and changed it to a smaller size, woohooo!!!! So pleased you changed it for YOU and not for something that idiot said!
Baggier clothes do make us look bigger, i now realise that! I've spent years and years wearing baggy comfy clothes, trying to hide my body, when all i've been doing is making myself look even bigger than I was!
How great to shop in normal range :) I'm not there yet, but I would try on a couple of styles and sizes, take your mum or a good frined with you and get an honest opinion what looks best on you! Whatever you buy now, will soon be too big anyway :) so don't go on a massive spending spree and have fun!!!!

Enjoy your day and i really am happy to see you back on here :)

:mad:

I know I'm not hormonal, so I'm clearly schizophrenic :cry: Extreme mood changes.... or maybe I just can't stand utterly horrible nasty people :cry:

Housemate was telling a friend that I'd got a dress etc etc and they made me try it on and model, all fine cos I love the dress as you all know...

Til I went back down wearing dress, her friend says 'do they have it in black, it'd be gorgeous and slimming' :eek: I said nothing and as I closed door, she says 'I thought you said she'd lost loads of weight' :cry:

Returning dress tomorrow and staying in forever and ever :sigh:

dont return the dress, im sure it looks gorgous on you!

jelousy is a horrible thing, her friend was probably jelous you have lost so much weight afterall. bet she wishes she could lose some but hasnt worked for her, its jelousy!

you should be proud of what you have done, hold your head up with pride! :)

edit: just read the updated post!

glad to hear your back up and feeling better :) so excited for you that you went and got the 14 dress :) itll be perfect by xmas for sure even if it is a bit tight now. keep up you ARE amazing!

Thanks everyone... .delighted with new dresses and really looking forward to wearing them :D

Good looking to everyone on Monday WI :D

Sorry you have been upset OTW, but you will totally have the last laugh, plus you are a nice person unlike miss nasty mouth!

Good luck for weigh in!

Happy Monday everyone :D

First things first, WI today.. 3.6lb gone forever and ever and ever :D Seeing the scales going down every week is such a huge boost, and clothes sizes getting smaller makes a huge difference to my confidence... it's like real proof that I'm losing weight, rather than just numbers on a scale.

I had been wearing baggy tshirts and tracksuit bottoms to the gym, but today I wore a new tight tank top and better fitting tracksuit bottoms... looking at myself in the mirror as I did my weights, I didn't think jeeez I look massive! :eek:

I know this has come up in lots of threads on here, but don't wear clothes that are too big in the hope it will hide your body.... it only makes you look bigger. Correctly fitting clothes are so important.... you'll look better and of course feel better :p

I've to go grocery shopping later, I'm thinking turkey stir fry with brown rice for dinner.... num num num :) Has anybody any suggestions for breakfast? I'm really only picking up an apple or something at the moment. I'd like something a little more exciting so suggestions for quick breakfasts are very welcome....(if they're low cal and happen to taste like a full irish brekkie then thats even better! :p)

I'm off to check in with everyone else's diary...

;)

Yaay congrats on your loss :) you are doing so well.. Youve really got me motivated for this week :)

Just rushing in and out to say hello OTW :) well done on a great loss and woohoo to proper clothes ;) and not baggy 'hide me' clothes, i've been wearing those for years! Have a lovely day, will properly catch up soon, off to hospital now :)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!

I went shopping today, I need jeans that actually fit... I'm wearing size 18 jeans from New Look at the moment and they're too big... size 16 didn't fit :mad: Size 18 in Awear didn't fit, and size 20 in dorothy perkins was cutting off the circulation in my body.... WTF :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Ridiculous since I was buying a couple of tops in awear and one is 12 and the other is 14. Seriously!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:( yea its a bit ridiculous now much sizes differ from one shop to the next, especially ifvyou go in the shop wihtvthe small sizes first and they make you think you're bigger than you are. Companies need to get it together

Morning all....

Just a quick post... 2lb gone forever :p It looks like 6stone by Christmas is definitely achievable!!

YAY!!

Catch up later xx

Yaay congrats on your loss you are definitely on your way :D

Back