New healthy hot me :-)

Evening all..

Very quick diary...

Eating pattern a bit all over the place today...

Brekkie: none... felt yuck
Lunch: Fat free yogurt, banana
Dinner: baked salmon and steamed veg

Snack: small bag of air popped popcorn, lots of water

Gym:
20mins on crosstrainer
2500m on rower
50 weight things

Still delighted about loss today :D:D

ooops sorry, didn't mean to scare you :)...just thought it should be ruled out!!!! ;)

wow, great weight loss OTW, really well done, you are on a roll now, they'll be no stopping you!

Keep at it girl :)

evening everyone :p

Nice day in Dublin today... hope the sun was shining wherever you are ;)

Had an ok day, friend treated me to a low fat hot chocolate...hoping it wasn't too damaging since it was made on low fat milk, no cream or mallows and I left about 1/4 of it :)

Feeling very tired and run down.... thankfully not pregnant Rose! ;) Bought some supplements in health food store, hopefully they'll give me the lift I need :D

Food diary for today...

Brekkie: late brekkie, low fat hot choc
Lunch: 2 mandarin oranges
Dinner: oven baked salmon with spicy tomato wholewheat pasta

How to make my yummy dinner...

Wrap seasoned salmon in tin foil sprayed with low fat oil and bake for 30mins.
Cook any veg you have (I used diced peppers, mushrooms, onions and carrots) in a wok on high heat.
In seperate pot, add can of chopped tomatoes, chopped fresh herbs, paprika, cumin & oregano. Once veg are cooked, stir into tomato mix.
Meanwhile, leave 1 cup of wholewheat pasta boiling until cooked. (brown pasta tends to take longer than white - about 15mins).
Once cooked, strain, place back in saucepan and add enough sauce to coat.
Serve with perfectly cooked salmon.
Enjoy :D

Did well in the gym today...

20 mins on crosstrainer
3000m on rower
50 weight things

Hope you all had a fab day... best of luck to anyone weighing in tomorrow :D

Attachments

• IMG00431-20110614-2010.jpg
    IMG00431-20110614-2010.jpg
    414.2 KB · Views: 37
Wow OTW. You are doing sop well, brilliant loss this week, well done. You really are on your way!

Evening all...

Nice day again today.... something must be up.... Ireland is never usually so nice! :)

Feeling fat today... hmmmm I wonder am I getting a monthly visitor :mad:

In other news... I'm so proud... friend left a bar of Milka choc in fridge.... I had one square... and stopped :D It was HEAVEN!! Usually I'd have devoured the whole bar... one square and I was happy :D

Think I'm getting a coldsore...yuck :(

Ate well today...

Brekkie: 2 mandarin oranges
Lunch: bowl of tomato and red pepper soup with no roll or bread for a change :p
Dinner: baked beans, cup of wholewheat pasta and diced lamb (odd combo but yum and quick!)

Snack... 1 square of choccy, banana and I'll prob have a fat free yogurt before bed
I drank little under 3 litres of water today :)

Gym... 25 mins on crosstrainer, 3000m on rower, 30 weight thingys

So today threw up a dilemma.... family lunch on Sunday... I won't get away without the full 3 courses :mad: so I think my choices should be ok and not damaging to Monday's weigh in...

Starter: Homemade soup made with fresh local produce served with homemade brown bread

Main: North Atlantic Salmon poached and served with a light lemon butter sauce
All main courses served with a choice of a house salad and chips or potatoes and vegtables ..... thinking I'll go with salad on its own, or the potato and veg... I don't trust myself with a plate of chips! Also without the sauce...

Dessert: I'm thinking strawberries, without cream.... even though my heart is screaming... Crêpe stuffed with fried banana, served with a scoop of chocolate ice cream and topped with hot chocolate sauce and fresh cream :D:D:D:D

I wonder if I make a big deal about not being hungry, could I skip the starter and treat myself for dessert..... or would 3 courses I've picked above be better than 2 courses with a fatty yummy dessert...

I usually do the gym 5 times a week... maybe I'll hit gym on Sunday to make up for the lunch.... Advice... words of wisdom please.... :D

I think that's all my news for today.... hope everyone is being sensible and making good choices so we all end up with new hot healthy bods asap :D

xxxx

Ok I know I shouldn't, but hopped on the scales when I was in the gym and :sigh: .... STS.... grrrrrrrrrrr

I know it's only Thursday and I don't WI til Monday, but I've been pretty good and pushed myself really hard in the gym so I thought I'd have shed something... boooooooo :eek:

Rant over :p

Catch up later x

Hi everyone :D

Hope you're all doing well and you've had a good day :)

Day of rain in Dublin... so bad I ended up whipping off my hair rather than letting it get soaked!!! Threw on a scarf... who cares... nobody was looking at me anyway! :eek:

Mad busy day today, between hosp appts, work, gym, I didn't get to eat til about 4 :mad: I grabbed a yogurt and some grapes and then popped out to meet a friend. I had great intentions of just ordering soup... but then the menu came... and I looked at it :mad:

It could have been worse... I had a toasted brown club sandwich... came with bacon, cheese, tomato, lettuce... was yum... the only really bad part is the bacon and cheese I guess. I asked for salad only on the side, but got presented with some crisps... in fairness I'd say only half a pack so not the worst in the world. :eek:

In my defence, I did do 30mins on cross trainer, 3000m on rower and 40 weight thingys... :)

So food diary for today...

Brekkie/Lunch: fat free yogurt, handful of grapes
Dinner: club sandwich as above

Tomorrow is a new day..... planning to do double my usual amount in gym tomorrow morning... hoping that'll shift a few lbs! :eek:

Off to check out everyone else's diary now :D

Hi everyone...

Been mad busy so I'm only getting a chance to update this :eek:

Hope everyone is doing brilliantly, keeping up the fab work, and looking forward to another good result in next week's WI :p

Quick diary...

Friday
Brekkie: 2 mandarin oranges
Lunch: fat free yogurt
Dinner: veg quiche, brown bread and salad

Gym: 4000m on rower,20mins on cross trainer, 40 weights

Today
Brekkie: plum, orange, fat free yogurt and granola
Lunch: homemade soup
Dinner: 2 egg omelette with peppers, mushroom, tomato and laughing cow cheese

Snack: cherry scone

Bed is calling, but I'll catch up with everyone's diary soon :D

your doing great, well done.. keep up the hard work and the results will keep showing

evening all...

weekend flew by... I'm still feeling very run down and yucky so may pay gp a visit and get the once over :eek:

hope everyone had a good weekend and is feeling positive about WI this week :D

So today was my family dinner, tried to be as well behaved as possible.... the menu was different to that on the website so all my preplanning of what to have was thrown into chaos when I saw the menu!!

Diary for today....
Brekkie: 2 oranges and a fat free yogurt
Lunch: skipped in anticipation of calorific dinner
Dinner: :sigh: Starter: baked cod fishcakes with side salad and no dressing, Main: jalepino stuffed chicken breast with veg and pototoes (asked for no sauce), Dessert: fruit crumble seemed like least awful option and only ate 3/4 of it :eek:

I hope hope hope I have a loss tomorrow, if I don't I'll feel so bad about today :eek:

Nite everyone xx

No change on the scales today :(

That's ok... PMT at the moment so I think it may be down to that... Roll on next week ;)

That's the spirit OTW....next week will be a differet story, I promise!

Totm plays havoc with weight, I wondered if it was just a myth, but I reckon its true, I felt lighter after totm..and it showed on the scales te following week :)

well done for not getting down, sts is good, it also means you haven't gained....so keep smiling and focus on next week! :)

(pesky totm eh?)

Morning all....

TMI I'm sure, but woke up this morning... TOTM as expected (so Rose I'm not preggers! phew!!)... I grinned... explains being STS and feeling fat!! :eek: Next week is sure to be much better... I've been gyming loads and eating well so looking forward to next week already :D

Very quick diary for yesterday and I'll catch up with everyone else's diaries later :)

Brekkie: fat free yogurt
Lunch: handful of grapes, mandarin orange, special k 99 cal mini breaks (lunch on the go)
Dinner: Yum! I made soup to deal with any TOTM induced hunger pangs during the week and it's delish! So healthy, veg stock, mushrooms, onions, garlic, celery, leeks, cabbage, parsnip,carrots, 2 cans of tomatoes.... a bowl is so filling, had a slice of homemade brown bread with it, topped with beetroot, lettuce and tomato :D

My body is telling me I want pizza.... :sigh: Damn TOTM... I will not give in!!

Had a great day in gym yesterday... I'm already able to do more without having a heart attack.

5000m on rower (when I started, I could do 2000 max)
35 mins on crosstrainer

I also drank about 3l of water :D

Catch up later ...

Have a great day xx

STS is good uner the circs. Next week will be excellent for sure. Don't forget you did exceptionally well last week too, some times that then balances out.

Well done on the gym stuff, you are doing great.

oh well, I can put away my knitting needles then? :)

Your dinner yesterday sounded delicious, mmm yummy soup!

You don't need the pizza..step away from it! ( my totm 'craving' seemed to be chocolate...i wanted snickers bar???..and I don't even eat them when I'm NOT dieting! :) )

Have a fun and focused day :)

Evening all...

It's absolutely bucketing rain here... think it's the winter in Dublin :mad:

Rose I'm afraid you won't be knitting anything for Baby Me's just yet... though I plan on being a mini version of me soon so if you can manage a mini dress for mini me to wear at Christmas, then fire away! :p

I've totally resisted cravings... been so well behaved today, though mind you, I am in bed already hiding from the kitchen!! :eek: Actually even raiding the kitchen would only yield fruit or a fat free yogurt... no trace of bad food in my kitchen... if it's not there, I can't eat it!

I realised today that I seem to have a lot more disposable income lately... Reason: :eek::eek::eek: I used to do grocery shopping on a Sunday, buy all types of sweets, cakes, and unhealthy stuff.... then every day after work, on my way home at lunch time I'd stop off in the shop and buy Lucozade (aka liquid sugar), maybe a hot chicken roll stuffed with cheese and mayo, wedges, a doughnut for dessert and maybe 2/3 bars of chocolate. Once I'd come home, I'd eat and eat and eat even when I was full :eek: In the evening, I'd think... oh it's dinner time and cook something awful like a pizza or creamy pasta even though I wasn't hungry.

I probably spent about €40 a week on take aways too :eek:

Sometimes, Domino's would have a special buy one get one free offer... I'd get a pizza and still take the free one, even though I obviously didn't need it.. I'd have garlic bread and a dessert with it! Sometimes I'd eat the second pizza in the morning before work! :eek:

So no more wondering how I got so large :eek: Writing that down actually shocked me... I've never thought about it like that, it's pretty gross :eek:

Now I spend about €50 a week on groceries, all healthy, lean meats, fish, fruit, veg and don't go into any shops during the week to buy 'bits and pieces'.. .so the temptation of hot deli counters etc is totally removed. :D

I can't wait to stop sweating under lights! Or thinking when I'm buying a top, will sweat patches show on my back if I walk 100m!

I read on a thread, (Rose's I think), about not looking like you're a certain weight... honestly my friends and family would be shocked if they knew my starting weight... I'm a funny shape, I'm 5ft 6 and always wear 4inch heels so look quite tall, I wear size 24 jeans (my legs were always my problem)... my legs don't look huge though cos they look longer from wearing heels. Tops wise, I can go into any high street store usually and get a nice size 16 top to fit...

I don't want that though, I want to go in, get a top, not worry about the size (I don't care if I'm a size 10/12/14/16, it's more important that I feel healthy) I don't want to have to wear a cardigan all the time cos I'm worried about my arms...I want to buy jeans in River Island, and major goal... wear a dress :D once I feel healthier, I'll be more confident :)

I'm looking forward to the new hot healthy me :D

So anyway.... My diary for today (sorry for rambling, I'm killing time and avoiding grazing!)

Brekkie: homemade smoothie: mixed berries, orange, mango, apricot, 4/5 grapes, banana, tropical fruit juice
Lunch: photo below... mixed fruit, strawberries, kiwi, orange, grapes, apricot... yummy
Dinner a bowl of homemade veg soup (I've made so much, I think I'll open a soup kitchen for the homeless!)

Snack: fat free Muller yogurt
About 3l of water and I'm still sipping!

Gym 2500m on rower, 30 mins on cross trainer :)

Bring on next WI :D:D:D:D

Attachments

• IMG00433-20110621-1525.jpg
    IMG00433-20110621-1525.jpg
    403.8 KB · Views: 43
the mixed fruit looks so nice! mmm

Back