New healthy hot me :-)

Afternoon everyone...

First things first.... 1.6lb gone forever :D

I have to say, even though it's a smaller loss than last week, I'm absolutely thrilled... I've been feeling bloated and yuck the last few days so was worried I'd have a loss. SUCH a relief to get on the scales and see a positive result!

Seriously, my PMT seems to last longer than my actual period... I'm still in PMT stage (4/5 days now) and OMG the cramps :( I lay in bed til 11ish feeling sorry for myself, and then dragged myself to the gym for WI :)

To celebrate my loss, I went a bit gym crazy today :eek:

15mins crosstrainer, 20mins treadmill (2km), 20mins rower (2.5km), 30 mins bike (10km) and 150 ab crunches :D

Very proud that I celebrate by exercising more and not by going to McDonalds, getting a large chicken nugget meal, large big mac meal, cheeseburger, twisty fries and 2 apple pies. I'd always get 2/3 drinks to make it look like the food wasn't just for me :eek::eek::eek::eek: Oh good god, I can't believe I ever did that! :eek:

Came in from the gym, had a long hot bubble bath, 4/5 strawberries and 2 mandarin oranges :)

Family came home from 3 weeks holidays yesterday... I was chatting to mum about my diet and how good I feel already... my younger brother kept teasing me asking if I'm a builder cos my jeans are so loose around the ass :D:D:D He even said my face has totally changed since I started losing :) My jeans and work pants are very loose on me, but I'm worried if I go shopping and the smaller size doesn't fit, then I'll feel downhearted :eek:

Have a lovely day everyone....

Roll on next WI :D

Well done on another loss OTW, very impressive with totm :) AND exercising...i salute you :)

Great news that family see a difference, see all that hard work is paying off! Go try the smaller size, if it doesn't fit, it may be te style or cut of it..honestly! If its a little snug, then make it your next goal to get into it comfortably. Who knows it may be loose on you :)

Oh yes, macdonalds, gone are the days, when i ate mine, then looked around the table at the family's left overs..and finished them off too :eek: while mumbling something about..not wasting food and money etc etc :D

Hope aches ease soon, and you have a good day :)

WEll done OTW- another good loss and shedloads of positivity. You are doing great. It is such a joy when other people notice isn't it? Makes you feel extra good. You are going to hit the 2 stone mark very soon, more excitement to come!

Have a good day.

Hi there

When you are at the gym -and you think/know people are staring... just keep telling yourself over and over that You WILL get fitter and healthier where as they will always be ignorant muppets ;). Do you have an Ipod or something to help you "tune out" I love mine .. it also helps me not to hear the boom boom boom of my footsteps when I run on the treadmill ;) -Imagine a hippo in clogs and you will have an idea :giggle:
Im fortunate as at the moment Im using the army gym (hubby is a squaddie) -so its not a chrome, mirrored place full of lycra lovelies..

Well done on being so positive and Im glad that it sounds like you are on the mend :clap:
I hope your motivation continues.. best of luck and keep up the great work!!!

That is exactly what I sound like when I run! Well, when I DID run, the gym membership is long gone now :(

Hi everyone...

Been neglecting my Minimins duties for the last couple of days... been very busy!

So news first... I went shopping today for new smaller jeans and work trousers... the smaller size fit!!! :553: I was so excited when they slid up my legs and closed without struggle!! It makes all the gyming and sensible choices so worthwhile... nothing nothing nothing tastes as good as I felt today!!

The new jeans are very flattering and now wearing jeans that aren't hanging off me, it really shows that I've lost weight, my stomach looks smaller, my legs and ass look firmer...I wonder how good I'll look after next 2 stone!!!!

I've been very disciplined with food and exercise so far this week...

Yesterday:

Brekkie homemade fruit smoothie
Lunch 2 oatcakes, 1 laughing cow extra light
Dinnerb big bowl of fruit

Snack small bag of air popped popcorn

Did lots in the gym yesterday (it's all in my last post)

Today
Brekkie: half a smoothie and then had to run
Lunch: was on the go so bought a snack pack of plain wholemeal digestive biscuits (only 90cal per bag) killed my sugar craving and filled me up :D waaaay better than the yorkie I was eyeing up!!
Dinner: 2 slices of homemade brown bread, 2 grilled rashers with fat removed, small amount of light mayo, lettuce and tomato.... hey presto a yummy healthy version of the BLT my friend scoffed in front of my earlier!

Gym this morning: 15 mins crosstrainer, 10 mins treadmill, 2000m rower, 30mins bike, 150 ab crunches

The gym is getting easier every day so I'm trying to step it up every day!

I laughed so much at the post above... I sound like a tapdancing elephant on the treadmill but I turn my music up really loud so I don't hear that or my gasping for breath!! :eek:

I'm off to catch up on everyone else's news...

Keep up the good work... days like today make it so worth it!

Yipppeeee OTW :) what fantastic news, certainly makes it all worthwhile..bet you feel a million dollars in those new jeans..well done!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

p.s. I put on a pre diet bra this morning, and fastened it on the tightest hooks instead of stretching it to the limit on the closest hooks :)....I walked into the nurses clinic feeling like a skinny minnie!!!! hee hee....not looking like one, just feeling like it with my bra fastened on a normal fitting! ;)

Thanks Rose :D

I'm still thrilled about it! Did extra well in the gym today... can't wait til these new jeans are too big for me :p

20mins crosstrainer, 15mins treadmill, 15mins rower, 30 mins bike, 150 ab crunches :)

Brekkie: homemade fruit smoothie
Lunch: strawberries and a banana
Dinner: met a friend... had a mozzerella, parma ham and tomato panini with side salad and no dressing. Think that's okish since rest of day was well behaved. :rolleyes:

Hope everyone is doing good and looking forward to WI :p

Another good day i see OTW :)..well done!

Pannnini sounded yummy, no harm done there as you rightly say..you could 'afford' to have that no problem!

hmmm its been ages since i had a pannini :)

Scales geting closer day by day :)

Keep it up OTW - doing great!

Hi everyone..

Been a couple of days since I posted... Glad to report that I haven't fallen off the wagon, I've just had a very busy, stressful week.
Firstly..food diaries...

Yesterday:
Brekkie: fruit smoothie
Lunch: fat free yogurt
Dinner: grilled chicken breast, 2tbsp beans, 2 baby salad potatoes
Gym: 15mins cross trainer, 15 mins treadmill, 15mins rower, 30mins bike, 100 ab crunches, 100 leg presses, 50 lat pulldowns, 50 inner thigh presses

Today:
Lunch: 2 cracottes with diced chicken, beetroot, tomato, lettuce, carrot mashed together with tsp of light mayo
Dinner: chicken breast, homemade light curry sauce, 100g oven chips

Gym:15mins cross trainer, 15 mins treadmill, 15mins rower, 30mins bike, 100 ab crunches, 100 leg presses, 50 lat pulldowns, 50 inner thigh presses

Last few days were cr*p... So many medical bills piling up, car needs a load of work and my laptop just died. Enough to cause tears and stress headaches. All a bit much at the moment :-(

Hoping for a really good result on Monday, that'll make me perk up a little before my surgery this week.

I'm using my phone at the moment so won't be catching up with everyone's news tonight, hopefully tomorrow xxx

Hi OTW,
you are doin great, especially with all the stress, best of luck for tomorrows weigh in, i really hope you're delighted when you step on the scales:)

hello OTW :)

hope things settle down soon, and the stress eases. Why does everything go wrong at the same time????? it happens to us all doesn't it....but makes us appreciate when everything is going right for a change. Put the dreaded bills in order of priority..and relax :)..also want to wish you all the best for your surgery next week, i know you don't like talking about it much, but just wondering what day it is, I'll be thinking of you lovey :)

Take care x..and fingers double crossed for you for tomorrow's weigh in, you deserve a good result after all that stress! x

Hi everyone...

Hope you all had good weekends...

Laptop is working for now (crossing fingers it survives another while!)

Today's food diary...

Had a lie in so not up til late so no brekkie..
Lunch: baked salmon, carrots, 1/2 boiled potato
snacked on bag on airpopped popcorn and a smoothie. That me done for today.

Sunday is my day of rest from gym... kinda missed it though :confused:

Looking forward to weigh in tomorrow, I'm hoping I've hit 2 stone :)

Will update soon xx

Evening all...

Very quick post for now, 3.4lb gone forever :D

I just made it over the 2 stone mark so I'm delighted :D

Catch up soon xx

Hi everyone...

Still grinning from today's WI.... :D

Had another good day today...

Lunch: 3 oatcakes topped with laughing cow extra light, pack of special k bites
Dinner: small tin of beans with a brown pitta bread, big yummy juicy orange

Gym: 40mins bike, 15mins crosstrainer, 15mins treadmill, 15mins rower, 200 ab crunches :):)

Off to check up on all your diaries now :D

You should be grinning. You should be jumping up and down! Over 2 stone is just amazing. Your weekly losses are brilliant. Well done, you are a complete and utter star!

Hi everyone...

Going to be a quick post... need to be getting to bed early...operation tomorrow so keep your fingers crossed it goes well..

Brekkie: smoothie
Lunch: 60g of pasta in tomato sauce
Dinner: big bowl of fruit (chopped pear, orange, kiwi, grapes and strawberries)

Gym:
200 ab crunches, 30 mins bike, 15 mins crosstrainer, 15 mins rower, 15mins treadmill :)

I don't feel bad I won't be in the gym tomorrow... I'm fasting and will be knocked out for most of day so I doubt even I can do much damage with the calories in my few waking hours!! :p

Catch up soon xxx

Back