New healthy hot me :-)

Wow you are doing so well OTW, you must be thrilled. Keep going, the differences are really going to start piling up now. Fantastic.

..and you WILL mzpiggy, believe me! :)

Well done OTW, you are doing so well..next week's weigh in will see you hit the 3 stone mark...fantastic!

so pleased to see you back, i wondered where you had gone? :)

Keep posting, i enjoy following your story :)

Hi everyone ;)

Thanks for the messages....it really keeps me going. Even when I was away, I was so disciplined and excited about getting back on my usual scales to tell you about my loss :eek:

Just back from the gym, felt like I could have ran a marathon going in. I think every loss I have is giving me a boost and motivation to keep going. I'm doing 20mins on cross trainer, 10 mins on treadmilll, 30 mins on bike, 150 ab crunches and 100 leg presses every day.:D

It's so exciting to think about my potential pre Christmas losses :p

Brekkie: homemade smoothie (strawberries, grapes, orange, banana, kiwi and a splash of tropical fruit juice)
Lunch: special k mini breaks
Dinner: I'm thinking half a tin of salmon, pasta, cherry tomatoes and laughing cow mixed through it.

I NEED pasta tonight...must be close to TOTM, I always crave carbs! It's either a sensible portion of pasta or Dominos large pizza, garlic bread and wedges......hmmmmmmm best to stick with pasta even if I did just drool over the keyboard typing that. TOTM cravings are evil. I will not give in!!!!

Does anyone know of a low cal option for pizza? (just in case the craving haunts me and I have to appease it somehow) :sigh:

Chat soon

x

Does anyone know of a low cal option for pizza? (just in case the craving haunts me and I have to appease it somehow) :sigh:

Chat soon

x

Have you not tried the pitta bread pizza?? Or the smash base pizza??

Certain wholemeal pitta breads are a HEB, spread your tomato puree on and the toppings you want....presto....a low syn pizza.

Smash base - make up the smash, thicker than normal and roll it out (between cling film) onto a baking sheet and bake until crispy, and then let cool, put on the tomoato, and toppings and cook again. :)

Just been having a flick through your diary, and just wanted to say well done on your determination and motivation, and I think I am going to start my own diary now to keep me on track, because things have got a little difficult just lately.

Well done...and keep up the good work x

Those sound like good options.... I'm seriously dying for pizza!! Thanks...

You should totally do a diary....really helps getting suggestions from others. Keeping a log of food intake also helps you keep track better. ;)

hi hun

wholemeal base, tomato puree (or low cal tomato pasta sauce) red, green, yellow pepper strips, mushrooms, sweetcorn, red onion sprinkling of low fat healthy choice grated chedder?..or any other non calorific toppings you like :)

Have a good day, darn TOTM cravings...mine will be appearing soon too...Lord help me!!! :)

hiya and firstly well done

I make tuna pittas for hubby, i use wholemeal pitta, spread with tomato puree, topped with tuna and mayo and a bit of garted cheese, bake for about 10 minutes in the oven, serve with a large salad
absolutely gorgeous, you could use low cal mayo and cheese, deecnt meal x

Hello lovelies :D

Thanks for concern, I'm grand...just been very busy with work, hosp and gym so I've been too tired to wander onto the interweb at night :eek: I definitely haven't been hanging out in Dominos....

I always need carbs when its TOTM but I'm so proud that I behaved...baked potatoes are as naughty as I got ;)

Was nervous about WI today cos of TOTM and I felt a bit bloated and generally yuck :mad: No need....4.4lb melted away this week :D I was so shocked, I got up and down on scales repeatedly just to be sure :eek:

I've been sticking to gym everyday, when I go shopping I park in furthest corner of carpark, taking stairs etc ....looks like it's paying off.... that's me just past 3 stone :eek: I'm thrilled...

My new smaller jeans are starting to sag... tomorrow I'm going to buy a size smaller.... I'll get into them soon :D

I'm starving atm, going to cook dinner before I'm tempted to pick at evil food... I'll be back soon to catch up on everyone else's progress ;)

I'm craving chips.... definitely need to have my 'healthy' homemade take away soon... oven chips, leftover chicken, veg and low fat curry sauce :D

Bye for now x

FANTASTIC weight loss OTW!!!..wooohoooo :) I'm so proud of you and very impressed, over 3 stone gone forever to the land of no return :)..absolutely brilliant!

Have a great week ahead hun x

Wow well done.

Make sure you share your food diary every day to help us all along you are doing fantastic, great losses every week x x

hi everyone...

Size 16, you're right...I need to make an effort to log on here every day. I'm sure I can find 15 mins :)

I've been keeping at gym...at least 1hr of intense cardio workout every day and always always 150 ab crunches. Cardio is usually 20 mins on cross trainer, 10 mins rower and 30 mins on the bike.

today's food diary...

brekkie: banana
lunch: fat free yogurt and rice cakes
dinner: was vile! no groceries in so made do with random stuff, noodles, turkey mince and baked beans....i was going to take a pic cos it looked so yuck.ate it anyway, but still :sigh:

yay friday tomorrow :D

Hi OTW - followed the link to your diary from another thread that I read, and wow, you are tops for exercise motivation! Your diet/exercise routine is incredible, and looking at your weight loss it's really paid off.

I'm terrible at getting off my behind and getting moving, and I hate gyms and the stares that you get - you are such a positive person ignoring all that at the beginning, and now look at you, you can hardly stay away and the workout you're able to do is amazing.

Just wanted to say well done, I'm really impressed and I'm going to start making time for exercise in my day every day (just as soon as my children go back to school!).

Thanks for keeping the diary, you've really helped me get my head around what needs to be done. :)

x

Hi :D

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend so far.... the weather here is a bit yuck... but life is good so I'll get over the weather :)

Been sooooo excited... I started this when I was bursting out of size 24 jeans :eek: Then they were hanging off me, so embarrassment made me go stock up on size 22 jeans....they're now too big :) Yesterday, I wandered off and bought a pair in size 20 :eek: Took them home and OMG they fit :D They're a little tight so won't wear them just yet, but they went up, zipped up without much struggling...I just felt a bit uncomfortable with how tight they are on my stomach. I'll wear them soon... I may even just wear them around the house to loosen them a bit. :D I was so happy.... soon I'll be buying 18s :eek: I'm actually going to be slim for the first time ever, it's a long time since I've been this happy :D

I actually can't imagine how good it's going to feel buying jeans from the normal ranges, rather than New Look plus sizes.

On that note, I've got gorgeous jeans in size 24 and 22 from New Look...they're all very fashionable and lovely on, if anyone reading would like them....just ask... I'll never wear them again :D

So yesterday was a big hectic, didn't get much chance for eating....had a smoothie, banana and bag of popcorn :eek: I know that's really bad so I'm going to make a conscious effort to eat more.

Today....

Brekkie: bowl of fruit and fibre cereal
Lunch: oatcake with laughing cow
dinner: chicken breast with salad

Going to the gym in a little while. It's amazing how quickly it becomes routine. I'm still doing 20mins on crosstrainer, 30 mins on bike and 10 mins on rower, 150 ab crunches.

Looking forward to WI on Monday :D

Wow OTW, size 20 jeans, that is fantastic. You really are doing so well, just make sure you do a bit better eating today, you mustn't make yourself poorly after all this great effort!

Hi OTW..what a fantastic and positive post...so so SO happy for you..weight loss affects our minds moods and bodies...woohoooo!!!!! :D

Errrm... (blush :eek:)...typical 'scot' chasing the bargains!!! hee hee...I've slipped from a size 28 to a 24/tight 22 :rolleyes:...I'd be very interested in trying to squeeze into the jeans you mentioned..if you still have them? Please pm me the price and your address and i'll get payment posted to you!..thanks :D

Have a great day and keep smiling and enjoy shopping in normal shops..yay!!! :)

Back