New healthy hot me :-)

Well done otw, happy new size 20 !!!!
my 24s are too big and 22s still a bit tight but not for long, im really looking forward them being too big, so happy for you hun:)

Hi everyone....

On the run, so just a very quick post to say YAY 3.6lb gone forever :D

I'll be back shortly to check out everyone's diary....

xx

Hi everyone...

I've clearly changed my habits.....on the move today so had to stop in to a deli to get lunch... got a huge tub of salad with no bad stuff!!! :D

At the counter there was an orange Aero bar......oh how my mouth watered...I've never had one, bet they are amazing :eek: Looking good and feeling good will be even more amazing so I paid for my salad and went on my way ;)

You are doing fantastic and well done on the clothes sizes thats a real buzz.

My biggest has been a 24 and now i am in a 22, cant wait for the 20's and even better the 16's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic OTW - resisting an orange aero is a real feat. They do look yummy, but you will look yummier!

Hi everyone....

V stormy here in Dublin.... hopefully the horrible weather will pass soon....

So this week I lost 1.4lb.... now even though I should be delighted, I was a bit sad I hadn't lost more :eek: Next week is another week.

Brekkie: wedge of melon
Lunch: 1 egg scrambled with grilled rasher
Dinner: grilled chicken with big side salad

Gym..... still going every day...around 1hr of cardio and 150 ab crunches.

Roll on next week :)

You should be chuffed, it is more than a lb and when you consider some of the very big losses you have had you were due for a smaller one! Just .2lbs away form 50 off is amazing, you should be seriously proud of yourself. Well done!

Well done OTW, its coming off and that is the important thing..AND 1.4 is a whole lot more than I lost last week, when i STS ;)

keep going, and I hope the storm eases at your part of the world soon..still blowing a gale here and lashing with rain!

Hi everyone...

I've been so busy lately, I haven't really had time for posting. Everything going wrong :mad: Thankfully, my diet is still on track to have a new hot healthy me :D

Gym everyday...I'd feel so guilty if I missed it :eek: I'm doing about 1hr of cardio and 150 ab crunches every day. :p I'm totally focussed, I will do this.

Brekkie: smoothie
Lunch: oatcakes with tomatoes and laughing cow
Dinner: salad, baked potato and chicken...healthy food can taste yum :eek:

Off to catch up with everyone's diary :D

Very quick post as its late and I'm emotional!

Its been a tough week, hospital etc...my body aches and I need rest. I've been sticking to my new healthy lifestyle and sticking with my gym routine every day.

I started out in size 24 jeans, they were tight. Then 22, then 20. On my way home, I stopped in to buy size 18s to hang up til the time came. I came home and tried them on to see if they'd even fit my calf..they did...and they fit my thigh, and my ass, and they zipped up. Holy crap!!! I'm actually doing this!! They're a little tight but so what...they'll be perfect soon. I am wearing other jeans in 20 and they're still not too loose to wear so maybe new pair are just very forgiving? Who cares! I'm in an 18... I've not worn that size jeans in 7 years. That's scary!!!

I'm not hugely concerned if I need 20 in some, and 18 in others for the moment...I feel fantastic.

Roll on WI!

Promise to catch up with everyone tomorrow xxxx

Well done it's an amazing feeling fitting into a smaller size isn't it! I started out last January a size 24/26 just, and this week I have treated myself to a new jacket size 20.... And it fit!!!! I was so excited!don't think size 20 trousers will fit yet, but it feels like "normal" sizes are in sight!!!

Hope you are feeling a bit better today hun. Sorry to hear hospital appointments etc are upsetting you, stay strong lovey..thinking of you :)

also..woohooo, and a massive hip hip hooray for those size 18 jeans!!!!! crikey, you are truly shrinking, i am so happy for you..and once those 20's and 18's are falling off you..you know where to send 'em!!!!! :8855:

The 22 jacket i bought recently from the charity shop doesn't fit me..YET!!!..but i know exactly what you mean about trying on smaller sizes, it feels so good!
The jacket almost 'meets' at the chest area (ahem!)..in Feb, it would have been over my shoulders and that would have been it!
Darn those Dolly (Parton) Knockers :8855:

Hope you feel like smiling again really soon, and if you ever want to chat, feel free to pm me anytime.....:)

Thanks ladies....

I've been very out of sorts on all my treatment...looking better is keeping me upbeat most of time. I notice people giving second glances and not cos I'm huge, but cos I look well. :eek:

Best of luck to everyone this week....looking forward to hearing of WI results ;)

Just a quick post....only home from chemo and I feel like I ran into a wall :cry:

I went to the gym this morning before hosp...I had to know if I'd lost....2.2lb :) I was a little sad, just cos I'm going to gym every day and spend half my life puking up the fruit and salads I'm eating so technically I should be at my goal by now!!! Stupid body :wave_cry:

I know once I'm losing, that's the main thing ;)

Chat soon xx

Back