new HEALTHY me

well to be honest between now and new year im just cutting back. just weighed myself and im up a pound uf even so wasnt expecting that. delighted. as of saturday ill do a seven day detox where ill have a fruit and veg juice in the morning, salad for lunch and steamed veg and fish for dinner and ill drink loads of greentea. ive my birthday the 9th but even so apart from alcohol ill be good enough. tonight going to italian with my bestmate :) but will stick with a low carb. low cheese.... low cream option!

u dont need any kit to detox. green tea, loads of water and plenty of veg. jason vales seven day juice is good too but to be honest i find it a bit extreme. basically i cut out all man made food for a week to two weeks. so no bread, pasta chips etc. if i do eat carbs its brown rice. am i dont have meat its fish and veg as its easier on the system. just be healthy!

Monday January 4th 2010

Hello all. well after a busy Christmas that involved way too much alcohol I'm sitting here, battling my way through a cold at work and all I want is to be in bed!!!

Anyway new year starts today. It was to begin on New Years day but have been sick since. Im 12'9 which im pretty chuffed with. 1st goal is 11 stone as that what ive aimed at since i started this journey 5 years ago!!!!!!!!!!! :O :D so not too far. its a good feeling knowing that if i work hard enough Ill be in a bikini by summer!!!!

At the moment Im trying to keep off dairy bar skimmed milk in tea/ coffee and some low fat natural yogurt for brekkie. Im also off refined sugar and fruits that are very high in sugar. Im also avoiding carbs and if and when I do have them making sure they are either potatoes/ brown rice i.e. nothing with gluten and that they are minimal.

Breakfast was a natural yoghurt with some bran and flaxseed!

Lunch

Gluten free cully and sully curry no rice but does have small bit of potato in sauce

Dinner

Roasted Vegtable Omelette

Exercise

200 sit ups and skips. 1 complex routine.

Happy New Year Guys. Heres to 2010, where we can leave 2009 behind us and make dreams happen! Hope all had a good xmas. x

last night was a write off. starting tomorow. :)

Last edited:
so today was healthy-ish. i woke up late and had a rosated vegatble omelette. no cheese or anything so quite healthy. had a low fat packet of crisps at 125 calories each.

BUT two mini choc bars (together about the calories of a dairy milk) and two sweets and a small icecream worth about 85 caloires.... so i know could be worse but still. to be honest im starting rehearsals for my next show this weekend and im starting tae bo kickboxing next week also. im 23 on sat so figure do start my new year on my bday!!!! :) hurrah x

aim for this week is not to put on weight. :)

Back