New here and about to embark on exante

Pkpoo7

Hi all, just ordered a six week exante plan as reviews all seem great!

Mildly terrified as I really love my food but hoping that not being allowed to eat anything outside of the meal replaces will stop me from going off piste!

Anyone else about to start?

I have 2.5 stone to lose, and despite having cut out dairy and wheat plus running/fitness classes three times a week for the last 6 weeks haven't lost a single pound... Fingers tightly crossed!

Hi there, welcome to Minimins!

I'm not doing Exante myself but just wanted to wish you good luck, I'm sure you'll do well!

What does it taste like? Are you eating only the meal replacements or having real food as well?

I'm only eating the meal replacements, drinking lots and lots of water and black coffee.
I think it tastes ok. Soups aren't great but they aren't awful. I really like the shakes, porridge and carbonara. The bars are nice too and much bigger than I imagined.

Ok good hopefully it will be bearable, it's just a means to end really it's not forever!

Think it should arrive tomorrow so am in the process of drinking the bar dry at the moment!!!

Ladies do you think it's ok to drink coconut water on exante? I have one every morning it's 5% carb (but only 1% fruit sugar) it's 18 cals for 100ml???

Going to start with just the replacements - I have shakes, soups, and carbonara. Looking to loose ideally about 5st to begin with, see how well it goes and hoping to carry on and just drop all my excess weight! :) x

I've never done exante but I have done Cambridge Diet. Is there much difference? exante sounds like a Greek island to me....

Spoke to my friend who has done lighter life for the last 6 months, which is basically the same as exante and Cambridge I think, she said without doubt if you stick to it you will lose weight and a lot of it, she has just gone back on diet after a month break and in 2 weeks has lost a stone, my delivery finally arrives tomorrow... Terrified but quite excited! Just booked a family hols in July and so I have no option but to be skinny mini by then!!!

Did my first week went well, first 4 days were hell but feel great now, lost 9lbs!!! Can't believe it! Getting used to the "food" and have added in a poached egg with smoked salmon for breakfast, then half a bit of chicken plus small green veg for dinner so I start and finish the day with real food, haven't eaten anything bad or drank any alcohol despite being out with friends every week night!! It's the easiest diet I've ever been on! How about you? :)

Back